ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ | ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜰʟɪɴɢ

•*•

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

At the moment, (Y/n) was venting to Allison in the older Slytherin's empty dorm room. Even though they didn't conserve often, the two were comfortable telling one another their problems.

Like stated earlier, (Y/n) is currently venting to Allison about none other than Hermione.

"You've got to leave her alone for a while, (N/n)," instructed Allison. "In enough time she'll realise she can't live without you — as a friend or as a lover."

"But I can't stay away from her, Ali!"

"I know, ye fancy Granger; nonetheless, some things just need time to work," she said in a half-exasperated and half-tranquil tone of voice. "Plus, ye also fancy that French lass, and she fancies ye. Maybe ye should pursue her more and not Granger."

(Alli has a working-class Scrouse accent, like The Beatles, and I fucking love it)

"Maybe, but. . ."

"Ye don't just fancy Granger, do you? Don't tell me ye actually love the bird."

"I. . ." (Y/n) began to speak, yet quickly, her voice became too quiet and she couldn't think of any words to speak.

An apologetic and concerned look overtook Allison's face, a gentle sigh emitting from her mouth. "Let's just talk about someone else then. I do not have feelings for Liam, even though I said yes to being his date at the Ball. Trust me, I never meant to hurt Luca. My stupid arse only realised that he fancied Liam during the Ball. That poor bloke."

"Yeah, he still hasn't gotten over it, even though it's been like two to three months."

"Liam told me that Luca's also been avoiding him in classes and in the hall," groaned Allison, irritably. "If he just confessed by now they would be together already!"

"I doubt that would happen. I'm not even really sure if Liam's attracted to males. It's not like there's really been any clues, since he's just affectionate and kind to everyone," acknowledged (Y/n), glad to distract herself from the other topic.

"Screw him not being obvious," she complained, still irritated like she normally is. "I just want Liam and Luca to be a thing by now!"

"I've tried to deny this fact, but I've wanted them to be a thing since last year," giggled the Slytherin Princess in response.

A couple minutes had passed and the two rapidly conserved. They had so much to tell and inform one another; that's simply what happens when friends close as the two of them don't speak for so long.

However, Allison began to nag (Y/n) to go see one of her quote on quote "girlfriends," and have a little fun. If (Y/n)'s serotonin levels weren't so high at the moment, she wouldn't comply with Allison's instructions.