ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Sora POV

"Sh, it's ok, Sora," Taeyong says as he pats my back, not even minding the fact that my wet sobs were completely wetting up his shirt. Why is he lying to me, anyway? Killing someone is not ok in my book of rules.

Other than my constant sobs and Taeyong's comforting words, the atmosphere was deadly quiet. No one dared to speak. BTS's leader was just murdered, and everyone knows that means bad things were about to come.

"My god, Sora. Can you stop playing the victim here? You just fucked everyone up." Haechan says, which really just made me feel worst. He was right though. If maybe I didn't shoot Namjoon in the head, everyone wouldn't be silently angry at me.

"Shut up Haechan before I stitch your mouth shut," Taeyong utters as he continues rubbing soft circles on my back.

"Taeil and Winwin just got rid of the body," Johnny says, reading a text one of them probably sent.

"Wait - hold up - so we just gonna ignore how she shot him directly in the middle on his forehead?" Mark says.

"I can't even do that right now and I've been handling guns since I was 15," Yuta scratches his neck while everyone agrees.

Although all the flattering of my archery skills were nice, they were starting to make me feel more anxious. I take my crutches and start walking to my room, avoiding all eye-contact with anyone on my way there.

Jaehyun POV

"There she goes, running off again," I say, tiredly. "She's so dramatic."

"She just killed someone for the first time, you can't blame her for feeling - well - sad," Jungwoo says. "Didn't you guys all feel like that at one point, too?"

"Yeah, but the difference is that she killed someone important. Once BTS find out that we murdered their leader, that means serious conflict between us and all their allies." Johnny says, sliding down the living room wall and to the floor.

"Should we call up our allies? To warn them?" Doyoung suggests.

"Mark, you go inform Stray kids, EXO and GOT7," Taeyong says to Mark who was already up. "Oh, and maybe Wayv while you're at it."

"Wait, what do I tell them?" Mark asks.

"Tell them that war is coming."

~

??? POV

Our driver quickly pulls up as everyone jumps out of the cars and into our home base. We all rush in, out of our breath. Some members were cleaning up their wounds, others were calling their S.O's to tell them that they're safe.

Suddenly my breath hinges. I quickly start counting all of the members.

One, two, three, four, five, six- Wait, who's missing? We have Jungkook, me, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, jin so...

"Guys, where's Namjoon?" Everyone stops at my words as they start looking around frantically.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" I hear Jungkook chant as he starts running around the base, searching for Namjoon.

I grab my hair in frustration as I speak to my hyung, who was standing there, still processing what I had just said.

"Yoongi-hyung, they took Namjoon..."

I hear footsteps come behind me. "Let me call them, hold up," Hoseok says as he takes out his phone.

He lets it ring for a while before someone - no - Taeyong answers.

I hear mumbling come from the other line as Hoseok's panic starts to increase. He suddenly hangs up and puts his head in his hands.

"Woah, what happened?" Jimin asks, confused.

Hoseok lifts his head to show his soft tears falling out of his eyes.

"They killed Namjoon."