ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Sora POV

I cheerfully walk my way to the medwing as Jaehyun stays a couple of steps behind me

"Why are you so happy today?" He asks, obviously noticing my joyful mood.

"I'm happy because... I get my cast off today!" I say, not letting my perky smile leave my face. Jaehyun opens the door for me as we see Doyoung sitting there, probably reading the medical papers for my knee condition.

'Hi, Sora. Are you excited?" He asks as I nod my head frantically like a little kid who was just given a big, rainbow lollipop.

I eagerly sit on one of the beds as I start swinging my legs. Doyoung gets a cast saw from a draw and plugs it in. "Don't be scared, ok?"

I roll my eyes. "Pshh, like I'd ever be scared."

"Ok, just lift up your pant leg, please."

Once my jeans were out of the way, Doyoung brings the saw against my cast. Creating a small cut in it. Eventually, my leg is free from that god-awful cast. hug it brightly. "Ahhh, I missed you my dear leg." I pretend to fake cry.

"Ok, let's go Sora. We got things to do." Jaehyun says while pulling my arm, signalling me to leave the room.

"Oh yeah, we have to pack my bags," I say, as I start to leave with Jaehyun still having a hold of my arm. I try to walk away but Jaehyun's grip stops me.

"Hm? Why aren't you coming?" I turn to see Jaehyun and Doyoung giving each other VERY awkward looks. Too awkward for comfort.

"Aha, about that..." Jaehyun shoots Doyoung a pleading look as Doyoung just whispers "You're on your own."

"What is happening?" I ask Jaehyun who was avoiding eye-contact with me.

"Ok, don't be mad..." Jaehyun starts.

"Oh gosh, I can't go home?" I say, clearly annoyed.

"It's too dangerous! BTS could know where you live. Do you really want to risk that?" He says, trying to reason with me.

"They're going to kill me either way so why is that a big deal?'

He sighs. "Listen, Sora. We've decided that... We're gonna try to save you from BTS."

I scoff loudly, clearly not in the mood to deal with his bullshit. "You said that there's no chance that I'm going to survive BTS. How do you plan to keep me alive?"

"By teaching you how to fight."

Short chapter... Sorry!