ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx

Sora POV

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

"Can y'all drive softly? My head is starting to hurt from the bumping." I say, shushing up the men in the car almost instantly.

"When did you wake up?" One of them asks. I would describe their facial features, but the jeep trunk had black netting that prevented me from seeing outside the trunk.

"Uh, like five minutes ago," I say. "Do you guys have any snacks?" I reach my hand through the netting and try to grab the air but I end up grabbing someone's bulky arm. A high-pitched shriek is let out by one of the men.

"Girl, what the fuck is your problem? Do you want us to shoot you in the head?" One of them growls at me.

"I just wanted snacks. I'm hungry." I whine like one of them sigh loudly.

"This is what we get for helping BTS..." One of them says sadly. "San, give her some of your gummies."

"What? No! They're mine." The guy who I presume to be San whines like a young child. Something that I've noticed over the past few months is that mafia people are weirdly cute. Not tough and scary all the time like you'd expect. Take Jungwoo as an example.

"Give them." One of them says sternly like a teacher disciplining a student who disobeyed the school rules.

San grumbles before reaching into what I guess to be his pocket and hands me a packet of Spongebob gummies. "Give me all of the orange ones."

I quickly open the packet and eat all the gummies except for the orange ones. I hand them back to San through the netting as he mutters a quiet 'thank you'.

"Shit, we're almost here. She's not supposed to be awake!" One of the men say.

"Don't worry, I got this." The netting is suddenly pulled up and I make eye-contact with a boy - probably around my age. He had a blonde mullet and a distinguished birthmark near his eye. "Hi."

"Hi. You're pretty." I bluntly spit out.

"Stay still, okay? You're going to sleep again." He grabs out a needle and grabs my forearm. He slowly injects the anesthesia into my veins as I slowly start to fall asleep.

~

I wake up in a chair, with my feet and hands tied. At least this time I actually know what's happening. Why do people want to kidnap me so badly? I should've stayed in Japan...

"You're awake?" Someone says. A man with light brown hair walks in. Gun in hand.

"Gosh, this is too much dé·jà Vu," I say tiredly.

"You know why you're here right?" He says, bending down to my level.

"I think?"

He stops talking, probably staring at my immense beauty. That happens quite often.

"You're really pretty, you know that?" He says.

"Yeah, I get that a lot," I say humbly.

"You'd be a good amount of money. But, whatever Taehyung wants, he gets." He says.

"What do you mean?"

"Kim Taehyung. He's going to kill you."

"Oh," I say. "I already knew that."

He smirks, but not at me. He looks over my shoulder. I hear the clapping of high heels walk into the rural room I was in.

"Where's my brother?" She says with an awfully familiar high-pitched voice.

"I don't know. Probably sharpening his weapons." He jokes to her before coming up to her and placing his hands around her waist. I guess they're dating. I think to myself.

Suddenly, something clicks in my mind. A light bulb appears on top of my head. The puzzle pieces finally come together. "Hold up," I say, catching the couple off-guard.

I turn my head back to face the boy and him with a girl who I recognized immediately.

"Yuna?" I ask confused.

She reveals an evil grin. "What? Were you not expecting this?" She says in a teasing manner.

I sigh loudly as I make a frustrated face. "I have... Been deceived."

"I don't like it when people call me my real name, Yuna. I'd prefer if you called me..."

"Yuju."