ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ

Sora POV

We arrive at the bar, which I can already tell was going to be luxurious. It was hidden off between two buildings, similar to the bar in the Kdrama 'XX'. Yuta opens the door for us to reveal a surprisingly massive bar.

Shiny chandeliers, extremely handsome bartenders, and most importantly, clean seats. It was like my dream bar! No wonder why they keep these sorts of places hidden. I wish I knew about bars like this when I was in Japan.

We sit down on the barstools as we look at the menu on top of the sink. I haven't had alcohol in a while, I forgot what it tastes like...

"Need help choosing a drink?" I hear a soothing, feminine voice say next to me. I shift my head and make direct eye contact with an honest-to-goodness ulzzang. I didn't think those types of pretty people would actually leave the house and go outside.

"I would recommend the dry martini for starters. And if you're wanting something a little more strong, get the Jameson whiskey." She says to me with a little smirk on her face. My eyes secretly wander down to admire her perfect body. Not only that, but her outfit was on-point. She was wearing a pink dress with long sleeves that looked perfect with her white high heels. My 5'3" self is extremely jealous.

"Thanks. I'll get the dry martini, I don't want a bad hangover tomorrow." I say as I tell the bartender my drink.

She giggles. "I'm Yuna, by the way. You?"

"I'm Sora."

And that's how it started. I spend the entire night not celebrating my own brother's birthday but talking to the amazing girl known as Yuna. I mean, she was living her dream life! She owned a yacht, she travels to Europe every year with no worries. I wish I had her life.

I'm about to order another drink when I get the sudden urge to pee.

"Hey, Yuna. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I say as I hurry off to the women's bathroom. Thankfully, it wasn't packed and I was able to wash my hands and leave the bathroom quickly.

I walk back outside to see Yuna on her phone, waiting for me. "Did you miss me?"

She chuckles. "Yeah, I did. Even if you were gone for two minutes."

We talk for a bit before Yuna's attention wanders off of me and to the bartender who was taking an awfully long time to make my drink.

Her eyebrows scrunched and her face turns into a frown. "Hey, what are you doing?"

I turn my attention to the bartender whose back was turned. It seemed like he was hiding something.

"Are you trying to spike her drink?" Yuna says at the bartender that looked very flushed up as if he got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. At this point, the whole section of this bar had their eyes on Yuna, whose angry face was bright red, similar to a light on a police car.

The bartender continues to hide my drink while trying to convince Yuna he, in fact, did not spike my drink.

"No, you did. I saw you sprinkle something into her drink. You think I don't know?" She furiously says as the bartender just stays silent.

"Ayo, hold up, you're trying to spike her drink?" Johnny peeps in, who I haven't said one word to ever since I sat down on the barstool.

Taeyong suddenly gives the man his 'I'm going to kill you' look. He grabs my hand and whispers "We're leaving."

Taeyong, Jaehyun, Mark, Yuta and Johnny suddenly head out the door, glaring at the bartender.

"Hey, here's my number, text me." I quickly scribble down my number as I hand it to Yuna, before running off with the rest of the boys.

I'm about to head in the car but notice to see everyone but Jaehyun lined up against the back door of the bar. They reminded me of the people my mom used to warn me about when walking down the street. Weird, huh?

"Why are they not going in the car?" I ask as I open the passenger door of Jaehyun's vehicle.

"They're gonna kill the bartender. That's why."

~

I fall flat on my bed as I look at the ceiling light that was suddenly too bright for me. I dim the lights slightly before positioning myself to get ready to sleep peacefully. I'm about to close my eyes when my phone makes a slight 'Ding!' noise. I pick up my phone to see a new message.

NEW MESSAGE FROM YUJUNA

YUJUNA: hi. is this sora from the bar?

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: yes >.<

YUJUNA: are you going to sleep

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: was about to

YUJUNA: ah im sorry !

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: aha its all good. talk in the morning?

YUJUNA: ofc. good night

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: good night