ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

Sora POV

"Yuju?" I ask.

"You're too gullible, you know that? How could you be deceived by not one, but two people?" Yuju and the other nameless guy chuckle at me like I was a laughingstock.

"Oh gosh, now you're making me feel like a big idiot." I groan as I lift my head back.

Suddenly someone walks into the room. He had yellow-ish hair and big eyes. Shouldn't people in the mafia have neutral hair colours? So they're not easy to tell apart from normal civilians?

"Jimin, Yuju. You guys should leave." The yellow-haired guy says.

"Hm? Why should we? You're our dongsaeng, you shouldn't boss us around." Jimin lectures at the boy who looked fairly young. Probably around my age.

The other guy shrugs his shoulders. "Taehyung told me so."

Yuju and Jimin give him a death glare before walking out the room, bumping him in his shoulders on the way out.

"You good?" I ask because he looked frightened at the sight of those two.

"Don't talk to me." He utters before leaving. Seems like he has an attitude. Now that the yellow-haired guy was gone, I was left all alone.

Suddenly the door opens to reveal a man. Not just any man though.

Kim Taehyung.

It's weird seeing him in person. I've only ever seen his face when Yuta would tape a picture of him on the boxing bag and would beat the crap out of it. One thing for sure, he truly was a handsome man. Model material, and definitely the prettiest person I have ever seen.

"Are you here to kill me?" I ask tiredly because it's definitely past my bed-time at this point. It'd be so much easier for my sleep schedule if people just kidnapped in the day-time.

He chuckles in an evil way. "What? No. I wanna do that in front of Taeyong."

The other mafia people, I could somewhat talk to them. But Taehyung? I hated him. He killed my mother. How could I even remotely look at him in the eyes when he's the one that caused me years and years of pain?

I can notice that he sees me refusing to make eye contact. "What's wrong? Scared?"

"I'm not scared of you," I say bravely even though I was practically pissing my pants. He probably sees right through my bluff. I'm such an idiot.

"If you're not scared, why aren't you looking at me?" He bends down to my level. I can see all of his tattoos on his chest as his velvet shirt reveals them to me.

"Why did you do it?" I ask quietly. "Why did you kill my mother?"

He smiles, clearly amused at my shrivelled up body. "Do you want to know that badly?"

I nod my head.

He wipes the smile off of his face as he grabs my jaw. "Because I was in love"

"You loved my mom?" I give him a disgusted look. My mother cheated on my dad with a high schooler? Gross.

He looks flustered but remains his poker face. "No... I loved Seulgi."

~

Jaehyun POV

I watch helplessly as I watch Sora drive my car off. That shit's 30 000 dollars! She better not damage it while driving or I'll kill her for real this time.

And, I can't tell Taeyong, he'll kill me. I sadly walk back inside and head back to my office. I rest my head on my desk. I'll just close my eyes for a second...

~

I wake up suddenly. That dream was terrifying... Sora chasing me with a spoon? Talk about a scary nightmare. I blink my eyes for a second. What's that noise? I head towards the ringing noise and it leads me to Taeyong's office. I open the door and see his phone ringing like crazy. I pick it up and heard the voice I despised the most.

"Taeyong?"

"He's not here." I coldly say. "What do you want, Sowon?"

She giggles which anyone would have thought belonged to a sweet girl. But for me? I know better than that. She a snake. She broke my heart. She dated me just to get insider information about NCT and it absolutely destroyed me. It may be my fault for believing her, but she was the love of my life. You shouldn't play with someone like that.

"Alright... I wanted to tell this news to Taeyong himself but I guess you'll do." She says.

"What did you do?" I start to panic. We haven't lost a mysterious amount of money recently... What could have she done?

"Sora. We have her. And if you want her back... Well, that won't happen." She chuckles at the last part as I clench my red fists.

I try to say the words but they don't leave my mouth. Even though I know that this was going to happen one day or another, I didn't think it was going to be so easy for them.

"Come to the XXXXX in 30 minutes if you want her alive." She says and before I can say something in return she hangs up.

~

After I called another code red, I run to the weapons room and grab out as many guns, knives and armour I can grab. EXO, WayV, Stray Kids and GOT7 had already gotten the alarm.

As I'm about to grab another gun the door bursts open to a very sleepy NCT. Taeyong, especially. I almost forgot it's 12 in the morning.

"This is the second code red, Jaehyun. What could have possibly happened now?" Taeyong fumes with his arms ready to swing at my head.

He waits for me to respond but the words don't leave my mouth. They were left with just my panicked expression to view.

"Speak up dude," Johnny says. "What happened?"

"Wait, where's Sora? Is she asleep?" Yuta asks.

I felt frustrated. How could I be so irresponsible that I had let Sora get kidnapped? If she dies, I'll never be able to live with myself ever again. In anger, I grab one of the pistols and slam it on the stone-cold ground.

"Um... Are you good?" Mark asks.

I grab my hair and lick my dry lips. "No, I'm not."

They all exchange looks that read 'This guy's crazy.'

"BTS. They took Sora. We have 25 minutes."