ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Sora POV

It was late at night

It was late at night. 11:23 P.M to be exact.

Most of the members - besides Jaehyun (for obvious reasons) and Winwin - had head to their individual homes.

Winwin usually does night checks, which is basically making sure everything at the base is in order. No missing files and such.

Speaking of Winwin, I feel like I barely ever see him. Not that he's just invisible all the time, just... He's really quiet. I tried talking to him the other day but he just ignored me completely. I don't think he has a grudge against me though, from my observations, he doesn't talk to anyone. I think he tries to distance himself from anyone and - I don't blame him.

I walk to the kitchen to grab a glass of water while I see Winwin hang up his phone and plant his head straight on the counter.

"What happened?" I ask while filling my glass up with water.

"I just contacted all of our allies. Which - by the way - was very stressful." He says, not even lifting his head up to face me.

"Who are NCT's allies anyway?" I ask, taking a sip of the cold liquid that quickly filled my body with the comfort I needed. Actually, you'd be surprised at how many times water has saved me from having a mental breakdown.

"Like you know any gangs." He scoffs but continues talking anyway. "We have four main allies; Stray Kids, EXO, GOT7 and WayV. WayV technically is NCT but they work in the Chinese mafia market, so for them to have to come here means that this is serious business."

I nod my head in fascination. "If you don't mind me asking, who are BTS' allies?"

Winwin sighs, already fed up with me. "Seventeen, TXT, Ateez and..."

"GFRIEND."

He emphasizes the gang "GFRIEND" which I didn't really know why but I kind of ignored it. It's not like I could ask him anyway since he was already up and running out the door. I guess my questions bored him way too much.

As if on cue, Jaehyun walks in, eyes glued to his iPhone. As much as I wanted to, I held back the urge to annoy him. I open the freezer and take out the big carton of mint chocolate ice cream along with a spoon to eat it with.

"Hey, you want ice cream?" I ask him, holding up another spoon for him.

He eyes the ice cream in my hand before making a disgusted face. "Nah, mint chocolate is shit."

I roll my eyes as I sit down on the couch next to his large figure. I take the opportunity to stare at his humongous biceps. And they were... Gorgeous. I wanted to eat them that's how pretty they are. I mean, he could totally pull my hair if he wanted to-

Oops. That escalated quickly. Anyways-

"Have you ever even tried mint chocolate?" I ask while taking a spoon of ice cream for myself.

He stops all of his moments. "Well - uh - no. But I'm sure it's disgusting."

I slap his arm, which was really an attempt to feel his big biceps (I can confirm, they are hard as a stone).

"You should try it," I say, holding out the spoon to him with my hand underneath to make sure it doesn't drip on him.

"You're acting like my mom right now, you know that?" He retorts as I just shrug my shoulders. He hesitates for a second before slowly putting his mouth on the metal spoon, devouring the ice cream on it. He swallows it and licks his lips before his eyes light up.

"Sora, can you get me a spoon?"

Hey guys !! Uh, I just have a quick question; if this was a fight, who do you think would win?

NCT 127, Stray Kids, Exo, GOT7 and WayV

VS

BTS, Seventeen, TXT, Ateez and GFRIEND

Just for fun. No fanwars pls