ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Jaehyun POV

I walk down the stairs to the living room to see everyone scatters across the place. Johnny and Mark in the kitchen, Jungwoo and Sora eating ramen, Yuta, Taeil and Doyoung reading...

But besides the 9 people in the room, the atmosphere still managed to be dead silent. What did I expect, though? Jungwoo dancing in the middle of the room at the fact that Sora is going to get murdered at any second?

"Where's Taeyong?" I ask Haechan, who was giggling at his phone.

"I 'dunno. Probably in his office." Haechan says and as if almost on cue, a tired-looking Taeyong walks into the room.

"Sora, you should go to your room," I say seriously to her.

"Why?" She asks but ultimately ends up leaving once she recognizes what's going on.

"Haechan, you should keep her company." Haechan nods his head and leaves the room, eyes still glued to his phone.

"Well?" Yuta asks.

"What do you mean well?" Taeyong says while he starts the coffee machine.

"Are we just gonna wait for BTS to kill Sora or are we gonna do something?" Yuta says as everyone's eyes were on Taeyong, waiting for him to respond.

Taeyong sighs loudly. "There's nothing we can do."

"Are you fucking serious?" I ask while everyone's heads turn in my direction with visible shock written on their pale faces.

"Calm down. Jaehyun." Johnny says, patting my back which really just made me more upset and enraged.

"There's nothing we can do, even if we tried. Suho, Kun, Jaebeom, Chan and I already agreed on this." Taeyong shrugs his shoulders, not showing any sign of sadness at all.

"That's your sister, goddamnit!  You're just gonna wait for her to die?" I yell.

Taeyong lowers his head. "Well, what do you want us to do, then? Waste all of our time and money on saving someone who will most-likely die?! You've seen what BTS has done to iKON, they're not to be fucked with!"

"Don't you think we should try?" I say as Taeyong just stays silent. I look at his face to see him completely flushed red with his coffee left overflowing on the counter, completely forgotten about.

"You seem to care a lot about my sister, huh?" Taeyong scoffs.

"I swear to god, Jaehyun. You're lucky I love her to death."

Sora POV

"Sora, you should go to your room," Jaehyun says to me with a strict face.

"Why?" I ask, but decide it's better if I just keep out of it. I walk out of the living room and head to my room.

I'm about to open the door when I hear someone behind me.

"Let me in, too." I hear a high-pitched voice say behind me. I secretly roll my eyes. Haechan, that punk...

"What do you want?" I say as I turn to face him which was fairly hard since - let's not forget - I'm still using those stupid crutches.

"Hey, I don't want to be here, either. They just sent me to go with you since you're not supposed to be alone." He snarls back at me.

"Isn't that Jaehyun's job?" I say as I open the door, letting Haechan walk right past me.

"Nah, shit's about to go down between Jaehyun and Taeyong." He settles himself onto my desk chair.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I just know."

My phone suddenly rings from my pocket. I take it out and see a text from an unknown user.

NEW MESSAGE FROM B.81_B

B.81_B: hi

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: who is this

B.81_B: Baekhyun!! Remember me?

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: omg

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: where did you get my number

B.81_B: thats the first thing you have to say? im disappointed

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: ahhh im sorry

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: if you dont mind me asking... whyd you text me?

B.81_B: you were really cool the last time i saw you so i wanted to text you

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: so you like me?

B.81_B: well... kinda. we just met tho ㅋㅋㅋ i want to get to know you better

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: how old are you?? i wanna make sure you're not in your 30's

B.81_B: I'm 24. is that ok for you?

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: im 20 so yes

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: what are you doing

B.81_B: im watching a movie

B.81_B has attached 1 image

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: omg i love that movie

B.81_B: finally someone with taste ㅋㅋㅋ none of my friends like marvel sadly

RAINI.RODRIGUEZ: i have never related more

"Who are ya' texting?" I hear the familiar squeaky voice say over my shoulder.

I quickly close my phone. "You little shit! You're not supposed to look at people's phones, right?"

"Are you texting Baekhyun hyung?" He asks, completely ignoring my question.

"How did you know that's Baekhyun?"

"I recognize his username." He says.

"Ok, fine I am. What about it?"

"You two would be cute together." He says as he returns to his phone, leaving me dumbfounded.

He's speaking nonsense. This is the second conversation we've had. How can he already be able to tell that...?

...Oh gosh. Now that kid has me thinking.

Could we really date?

Dangerous | Jung Jaehyunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें