ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Sora POV

I wake up from my nap to hear a bunch of rustling noises coming from outside my room

Well - it wasn't exactly rustling - more so a bunch of footsteps walking down the hall and past my designated room. That doesn't matter though. Who dares to wake me up from my nap?

Ok, well, besides me being cranky, what are - like - 50 pairs of feet doing in the base, anyways? Are we getting attacked? Am I supposed to hide?!

Well, I can answer the latter question. Taeyong reminds me almost constantly (especially after the BTS incident) to always hide in my bathroom if I hear something suspicious going on. And you'd think I'd listen to him because the last time I didn't I got kidnapped, but I guess not. Curiosity is about to kill the cat, but I don't really care.

I slowly open the door to my room, only to see the hallway completely empty. I start slowly walking down the hallway, peeping my head into any door I see.

I'm about to go into the elevator when I suddenly notice a hallway. Well, it wasn't just any hallway, it was a hallway I haven't walked in before. That wasn't for no reason, though. This hallway is dark, and uh... Creepy. Really creepy. Maybe because there are no windows or doors (except for one) is the reason why I never dared to step foot in here.

But, I do hear voices coming from the big door at the end of the hallway... Oh well, I guess I gotta risk it.

I start marching towards the door, not daring to look up at anything as if this was a haunted house with jumpscares waiting for me at every corner.

I arrive at the big, black door. I hear Taeyong's voice through it. It was the voice he used to give our little brother Jeno when he did something bad.

I hope I don't interrupt anything. I think as I swing open the big doors to reveal around 60 guys staring me down as if I had just arrived at a party I wasn't invited to.

"Uh... Hi." I say awkwardly as a few of them mumble 'hi' back. Taeyong walks towards my still body.

"Uh - guys - this is my little sister Sora who will be leaving now." Taeyong quickly pushes me out of the door and is about to shut it in my face before whispering "I'll explain later" into my ear.

And so that's what I did.

I waited, and waited, and waited. I probably waited for an overall five hours just for that excuse of a brother to come and actually discuss what the actual fuck is going on.

Technically, it wasn't even Taeyong who came to tell me.

I hear a small knock on my door. I get up almost instantly and open it, only to be disappointed with the face of a guy who I clearly didn't know.

"Uh, hi. I'm Baekhyun. Taeyong told me to tell you something?" He says as he scratches his back nervously.

"Yeah, he was supposed to explain what that meeting was about," I say, as he just stares at the floor in embarrassment. "So why are you here?"

He giggles, which, although I was mad, kind of made my heart flutter. "Oh! He told me that he couldn't tell you so he sent me instead. Uh... Can I come in?"

I move out the way of the door as he makes his way past me and to the chair that was near a desk. I sit down on my bed, waiting for him to explain.

He starts. "So, basically... BTS is planning something against NCT. And since we're their allies, we have to get involved. That whole meeting was just a plan to uh... Find out a way to take down BTS and their allies."

"So kill BTS?" I ask.

"Pretty much."

I give him a confused look. "I waited five hours just for you to tell me THAT?!"

He looks shocked. "What do you mean...?"

I rustle my hair as I leave my seat on the bed. "I just thought you were gonna tell me something juicy."

"That is juicy. Actually probably one of the juiciest things to happen in the Korean mafia." He says, also leaving the chair he was on. He looks me in my eyes, really giving me the chance to take in his beauty.

I start laughing. "I-I'm sorry," I say, trying to catch my breath. "You just saying mafia stuff is juicy is really funny to me."

He lets out a little laugh. "Well, I should be going now. See ya." He walks past me and out of my room. I sigh as I lay down on my bed, my heart beating faster than ever.

What is this feeling?