ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Sora POV

I couldn't sleep that night.

Not that I can really sleep ever since I was brought here, but even with Taeyong sleeping right by my side, I still wasn't satisfied.

How could Doyoung say that to me? That I was going to get killed by one of the biggest - no - THE biggest mafia gang?

He didn't even try sugarcoating it. A simple lie like "Oh, it's nothing!" would have honestly been fine for me. Besides that, I'm only 20! I'm not ready to be brutally murdered at such a young age.

I hear shifting come from beside me as Taeyong slowly starts getting out of the bed, trying his best not to make much noise.

"Where are you going?" I say in my tired voice as Taeyong freezes.

"I... I thought you were asleep." He says, ruffling his extremely fried hair that looked like it was going to fall out at any second. Why does he dye it so much, anyway? It looked fine when it was natural...

"Don't leave me... Please." I say quietly as Taeyong just sighs.

"I'm sorry, Sora. I have important things to do." He says while patting my back.

"More important than me?"

He stutters. "O-of course not. You know what? I'll... I'll send Jaehyun to sleep with you! That's okay, right?" He says, trying to sound as reassuring as possible.

"I don't want to sleep with Jaehyun, he smells weird," I say which - technically - wasn't a lie. He always smelled like peaches. More specifically fresh peaches that were just harvested. He reminds me of when our class went to a farm for a field trip and we had to pick peaches. Yes, it was tiring and yes, it did cause me to have a large hatred for peaches. Maybe that's the case with Jaehyun and me. He's so perfect it makes me hate him.

"It's either Jaehyun or nobody," Taeyong says, snapping me out of my ramble.

"Fine."

Taeyong leaves the room, which just leaves me by myself. I hear Taeyong threatening to cut off Jaehyun's toes from the kitchen. The weird thing is, Taeyong could actually cut Jaehyun's toes and get away with it. It's kind of scary if you think about it.

Jaehyun finally walks into my darkroom as he just silently gets into the sheets on the other side of the bed.

"You're lucky you're gonna die soon, or I wouldn't be here," Jaehyun says, still staring at my now shaking figure.

I quickly start rubbing my eyes as the tears fall out at the speed of light. "Why- why would you say that?" I say in-between sobs as Jaehyun starts to panic.

"Woah! Lower your voice before Taeyong hears you." He says.

"Really? That's what's important to you right now? Not the fact that I'm going to get killed?!" I yell as I start to land my soft hits onto his rock-hard chest.

"OK, you're right. And I'm sorry." Jaehyun says as I just continue crying my eyes out. I can see from the corner of my eye Jaehyun thinking really hard before leaning in slowly to give me a hug.

Normally, I would be disgusted. Jung Jaehyun hugging me? Time to go chug on some bleach!

But I guess because we're in special circumstances, I let it slide.

So I cried. And cried. And I cried for what seemed like ages.

My sobs finally quiet down as I'm still stuck in an embrace with Jaehyun. "I probably look so stupid right now."

He stays silent.

"Will you miss me?" I ask, escaping from his arms but still keeping eye-contact.

He lays back down as I do the same. "Of course not."

I giggle slightly. "You're funny."

I stare at the ceiling above us.

"I'm going to miss you."

Although my eyes were facing the roof, I can feel Jaehyun's eyes all over me.

"Let's meet in our next life?" I ask.

"OK."