ᴏɴᴇ

Sora POV

I stare helplessly at the white wall in my brother's apartment as if I was waiting for it to start dancing around

I stare helplessly at the white wall in my brother's apartment as if I was waiting for it to start dancing around. I groan in frustration as I smash my head into the pillow next to me.

Why does the wifi have to be down when I need it the most? I think to myself. And it's not like I can talk and hang out with my brother because he's out doing some random work bullshit that I don't really care about.

I hear my stomach grumble loudly as I walk to the kitchen, desperate to find something to pass the time with. I open all of the cupboards only to find most of them filled with the food's I hate the most.

I sigh. Now what? It's late here in Seoul, and my brother told me specifically not to walk out alone at night.

But, he's not here... I mean, it's not like I'm going to have a full-on dinner! A little trip to the convenience store never hurt anybody.

If I act fast, he'll never even notice I'm gone. Why does he have that stupid rule, anyway? I am an adult, I can make my own decisions and I can go out alone, even if it's 10 o'clock in a city where human trafficking is booming. But nothing will happen to me, if something does, I will just scare them with my awesome kung-fu skills.

I walk outside of my brother's apartment complex and to the nearest store. I turn into the alleyway where I once saw him take when we were going grocery shopping.

I feel my gut drop, a remembered feeling that I get only when I feel like something is about to go wrong. I take out the pen that I always keep in my purse just in case and place it between my small fingers.

I'm about to get out of the alleyway when I feel a strong pair of arms go around my waist. I gasp as I turn my body around and stab the person with the pen.

They stumble back a little bit, clutching the area where I stabbed them. "Don't worry Yuju, I won't hurt you, not now anyway." They say in a raspy voice that clearly belonged to a man.

Yuju? Who's Yuju? Before I can think for any longer the man comes up to me and traps me between his chest and his forearm as he covers my mouth with a cloth. I struggle to free myself but he was too strong. The last thing I see was my body falling limp on the stone-cold ground as a couple of other people pick me up and shove me into the trunk of a car.