ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

Sora POV

I was having the best dream.

I was in Paris, on the edge of the Eiffel tower. The view was incredible, and the weather was just right. Jaehyun was right next to me, smiling with me. It was perfect.

Until I woke up.

More specifically, I was woken up by... Rustling? In the middle of the night? And to make it weirder, by the trees?? It was barely windy today...

I take my phone and turn on the flashlight, pointing it towards the glass windows in my room. Thankfully, there was nobody there. But, there was...

A note.

I get out of bed and look at the note, which was fairly hard to read since it was dark outside. But once I was finally able to read the note...

" 01010111 01000001 01010100 01000011 01001000 00100000 01011001 01001111 01010101 01010010 00100000 01000010 01000001 01000011 01001011 00101100 00100000 01010011 01001111 01010010 01000001 "

Excuse me? The last time I checked, I don't speak this unusual alien language. Who put this on my window anyway? Is this a prank?

I make my way out of bed and start searching for Jaehyun's room. Once I finally find his office, I knock on the doors loudly.

I hear a deep 'Come in' that indicates me to open the doors. I pull open the doors to reveal Jaehyun sitting on his desk, looking VERY confused on why I was up so late.

"Do you need anything?" He asks confusingly.

"I uh- found this on my window. I think someone must of put it up there." I hand him the small note as he read it, a smile appearing for him because he probably thought it was a joke as well.

The grin on his face disappears as he sits up more straight to be able to read it. I can him mumble 'fuck fuck fuck' under his breath as he quickly pulls up a binary-to-text converter on Google.

He copies the binary onto the screen and quickly clicks the convert button. I lean over his broad shoulder to get a better look.

" WATCH YOUR BACK, SORA "

"Watch your back, Sora?" I say, still confused on who exactly would say that to me. I turn my head backwards and attempt to look at my back to see if someone put something on it.

"Sora, do me a favour?" Jaehyun says as he quickly grabs out his phone and starts dialling numbers frantically.

"Call your brother. Tell him it's a code red."

~

Taeyong, along with all of the other NCT members rush into Jaehyun's office and pass me.

"Jaehyun, what the fuck? You can't just say we have a code red in the middle of the night and not tell us what it is!" Taeyong says to the very distressed Jaehyun who was fumbling around with the files on his desk.

"Taeyong, you gotta see this," Jaehyun says as he directs the tired NCT members to the screen.

"I don't get it. It just says 'watch your back, Sora.'" Johnny says, scratching his neck.

"You don't understand." Jaehyun points to the note on his desk. "That was posted on Sora's window."

Taeyong picks up the note to get a better look. His face was similar to the one Jaehyun had when he first saw the note as well.

"So BTS found out about her..." Taeyong mutters, not taking his eyes off the note.

"Wait, how do we know it's BTS?" I ask, not very sure of how they're so certain it's them.

The other guys look at each other awkwardly before Doyoung decides to speak.

"Binary code is BTS' signature thing. If someone gets a note in binary from BTS, they're basically considered already dead."