6: Treat

5:30 pm

Your POV

The five of us went to a nearby ramen stall and sat there. I was sitting in the middle of Omi-kun and Komori sitting in the middle of Osamu and Atsumu.

"Five of your best ramen please!" Atsumu and Osamu yelled making Komori laugh at their actions. After a few minutes of waiting for our orders it was finally served.

"Arigato!" all five of us yelled since we are the only customers he has for now.

"Oh wait, our captain said we should go now." Atsumu said with a very suspicious face as Osamu backed him up.

"Oh yeah, he just messaged us." he replied as the twins walked away and of course they already finished their food.

After a few more minutes, Komori was the one who left us.

"Hey, I got to go. I still have homework, see you two at the dorm!" he waved one last time after his silhoutte finally faded, which just left me and Omi-kun alone. I continued to eat the ramen without breaking the silence between me and Omi-kun but the owner of the stall looked at us with an adored face.

"Oh how I remember when I confessed to my wife in front of her favorite ramen stall." he said which made my face heat a little. "How long have you two been couples?" he asked and made my face heat up more and Omi-kun had seem to notice this.

"We aren't together, you okay (y/n)?" he asked but I just looked away trying to hide my flustered face.

"Oh I am so sorry." the old man said. I nodded to say that it was okay since I can't properly compose my words at the moment.

Me and Omi-kun finally finished our dishes and I gave my payment to the owner.

"Please come again!" we bowed and went walking. The walk was filled with an akward silence which made me uncomfortable knowing that Omi-kun doesn't want to talk to me because of his silence, 'should I confess my feelings now?' I questioned myself then the words that Komori said earlier replayed in my head. 'My cousin likes you...'

"Omi-kun?" I looked up to his tall figure and he replied with a raised eyebrow and looking down to me. I stopped walking and he did too, he was obviously confused on why I stopped.

"You know this isn't our stop yet." he said underneath his mask. I couldn't speak because I was focused on how to confess.

Sakusa POV

(Y/n) suddenly stopped on her tracks whoch made me confused, I tried to talk to her but she wouldn't notice me, I have to admit, I am worried about her. We were just standing there with me waiting for her to response until she looked at me in the eyes which made me nervous.

"Omi-kun... I..." she said and stopped for a minute.

"You what?" I asked hoping to get a response from her but all she did was play with her fingers. "It's gonna get dark, let's hurry." I said while I led the way hoping she'd follow me but she just stood there and it annoyed me. "Listen, if you're not gonna move then I'll just leave you here. I don't want to drag your dirty hands." I snapped and made her eyes widened, my heart was broken to see her tears stream down her face as she ran away. I just stood there, frustrated at myself and cussing myself under my breathe, I removed my mask to breathe the fresh air only to see a tall silhoutte.