4: Manager

Club activities time

Your POV
'Finally' I thought to myself then I heard Komori running towards me and hugging me, I am not really fond of them so I tried to brush him off without hurting his feelings then he got the message.

"Oh sorry, I just got too excited." He scratched his name and handed me a paper bag.

"Komori-kun, what is this?" I asked and he smiled then I saw Omi-kun behind him.

"Is that the uniform for (y/n)?" Omi-kun asked and pointed at the paper bag.

"Yeah and (y/n), we'll wait for you at the gym." Komori waved to me and walked away with Omi-kun, I went towards the women's locker room and changed.

«««««««««««««««««°°°°°°°°»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

After I got changed I heard girls talking about me, I felt my heart racing especially when I became the center of attention. As I was walking towards the gym I felt eyes on me and made me really uncomfortable, I rubbed my shoulders to comfort myself then I saw Omi-kun at the gym, I was halfway there when I saw two girls.

"And where do you think you're going?" The girl glared at me and made my feet shake.

"I-i'm-"

"She's our new manager and now piss off viruses." Omi-kun looked at the girls and they eventually went away.

"Hurry up." He just stared at me and I couldn't move because of the girls earlier. He noticed this and grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the gym, when I got inside with Omi-kun's hand intertwined with mine, everyone looked shock.

"Sakusa, this is the first time we saw you hold someone's hand." They're teammate said and when Omi-kun realized what he was doing, he immediately let go of me.

"Where is my sanitizer." He removed his mask and he looked a little red so I touched his forehead to see if he's having a fever or not.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Omi-kun stuttered so I panicked.

"Omi-kun do you have a fever?" I panicked and started finding a towel since he was sweating. I was wiping off his sweat then he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm FINE." He was serious and was still red, I was a little worried when the coach told me to sit with him at the bench.

"He's fine, don't worry too much." The coach said.

"O-okay." I sat there and watched them played. The first ball that was sent to Omi-kun was too high.

"Sorry, it was too high." Tsukasa-kun said as he prepared to set another, but this time it amazed me. Omi-kun spiked the ball with intense power and it hit the floor, it made my eyes sparkle. I wanted to block it since I was a middle blocker from my past games.

"Hmm? (Y/n)-chan, is there something you wanna say?" The coach looked at me as if he read my thoughts.

"Umm...I wo-would like to try and blo-block...Omi-kun's...spikes." I played with my hair and coach just smiled.

"Go and try, just don't get harmed." He clapped to get the team's attention.

"Is it okay for (y/n)-chan to join our practice?" The coach said as he looked at everyone and they nodded.

"Okay, we'll do a three versus three." We grouped into three and Komori was at my side.

"You sure about this (y/n)?" Komori asked and I nodded. Tsukasa was the first to serve and I got a little shaky but when the ball hit Komori I got excited and got ready to block, once the ball went to the other court they recieved it and Tsukasa tossed it to Omi-kun then I saw his body preparing to jump and I waited for the perfect opportunity to block him. When he was going to spike the ball I immediately jumped and blocked him, luckily I didn't broke bones and I got to block him but the impact was so intense that my hands were getting red.

"D-did you just blocked Sakusa's spike without breaking bones?" Omi-kun's teammates asked and looked confused, my legs started shaking again when I realized they were all looking at me.

"Sugoi (y/n)!" I heard Komori jump to me and a giggled back and my legs stopped shaking, then I looked at Omi-kun and he was sweating so hard and was so red, he had a very frustrated look.

We finished one set, but I was afraid that I might be bothering their practice but the coach insisted.

"Okay, go back to your original practices, I think (y/n)-chan is tired." I walked towards coach and sighed.

"Are you tired?" Coach asked while I was putting back the jacket on.

"A little bit." I didn't noticed myself smiling that wide, I only realized it when coach looked at me.

"You love volleyball don't you?" He asked.

"Yes, but I find it hard when I have to be close with others." I looked down and watched their game.

"Ah, I-i'll get water bottels f-for them." I walked away from the bench and started filling water bottles. While I was filling bottles I saw the two girls earlier.

"Hey you!" The girl earlier said while the other girl was just giving her company.

"M-me?" I was nervous and countless negative thoughts came into my brain.

"Yeah you, stay away from Sakusa." She threatened me she'd beat me up and my eyes were getting glassy then I saw Omi-kun walked towards me.

"(Y/n), hurry up. I really need the wa-" he stopped when he saw my watery eyes and the two girls were confused to where I was staring at.

"What are you staring at?!" The girl yelled at me and made me flinch.

"Stop yelling at her and get away, you guys are ugly viruses." He just casually said and grabbed one water bottle I filled and drank it. He looked at the two girls who were just staring at me.

"Didn't you heard me? Go away. We don't want to get infected." He scoffed and they walked away.

"You okay?" He asked me and made me blush a little, he's been helping me always and being more nice to me than others but I don't understand why.

"Ye-yes..." I continued to fill the other bottles and went back inside the gym. I gave them water bottles and after a few more hours of practice they stopped and went back to their dorms or houses. As we walked back to our dorm I heard Komori sigh.

"What's the problem Komori-kun?" I leaned towards him while walking, Omi-kun looked a little frustrated when I leaned more to Komori.

"Uhmm...Nothing." He looked a little scared when he looked at Omi-kun and started me to be uneasy. I opened the door and I went up the bunk bed and sighed.

"Germ, go away for a minute. I'll spray your bed." I obeyed and went down, I heard Komori whisper.

"What are you doing to my cousin (y/n)?" I was confused by his words so I just ignored it.

"There all clean, no germs. You're clean now." He removed his mask and pushed me towards my bed. I went on top of the bunk bed and slept without noticing.