18: Surprise Bish

Sakusa POV

Weirdly enough, (Y/n) still texted me nor contacted me. I don't know what the heck is going on back there. I know I want to check on her but... I love volleyball, I don't want to leave training camp just because.

"Sakusa-san." The guy with white hair and a short figure called out to me. He tossed the ball and I doubted a little. Even so I still hit the ball. I didn't payed attention to his blabbering.

After practice, we rested. Then my phone vibrated. "Finally." I said to myself as I looked at my phone.

🧼Germy🧼.

I have something to say..

Lysol

What? Did you and Kanna did
something stupid again?

🧼Germy🧼

Promise me that you'll wait for
the training camp to be over, kay?

Lysol

Okay?

🧼Germy🧼

Kanna got stabbed by Lilo....

Lysol
Tell Kanna this prank isn't funny.

🧼Germy🧼

I'm not joking.
We're at the hospital.
She's doing fine.

Lysol

...
Fine. I'll go there when this is over.

🧼Germy🧼

Thank yoi.
Kanna would also be glad that you
didn't left training camp.

I sighed when I realized Kanna's situation. She may be a small annoying pomeranian, but she's still gonna be my sister. I went to Komori and told him what happened, I almost cried but of course, I kept it in. Komori cried.

(Y/n) POV

I stayed to look after Kanna, since her dad and step-mom were a little busy. They wanted to stay but work wouldn't let them. I cried. Then I remembered.... shit, I left Nezu! I facepalmed myself, until someone knocked and entered. It was Tsukasa. "I heard the news. And I also had a friend with me." He said as he pointed to his shoulders that showed Nezu.

"Oh gosh, I am so sorry." I slightly squished him and he went to Kanna's forehead. "Who would've thought Lilo was the real bitch." He slightly chuckled. "I know Kanna's going to fight." He smiled at me and I nodded.

After a few minutes, my head started to become heavy and sleepy. Until I accidentally fell asleep.

Tsukasa POV

I felt (Y/n)'s weight add up tp my shoulder. She was sleeping, so I put her on the couch and searched for a blanket. I kept my distance with them since I have a... little crush on (Y/n). Kiyoomi is my friend so I wouldn't do anything to sabotage it.

I wrapped the blanket around her and she kept removing it which annoyed me a bit, as if she was doing it on purpose. I gave up and wrote a note since I'm leaving.

▪︎ Next Day ▪︎

(Y/n) POV

I yawned and I saw my self sitting on the couch next to Kanna's bed. I looked at her bed and she wasn't there. I started to panic. "Oh gosh.... What if someone kidnapped her?!"

"Girl, relax." I heard Kanna come out of the bathroom with Nezu on her head. "Surprise bish." She smiled as I hugged her. "Told you I wouldn't die. I have a deal with death." She giggled while I raised an eyebrow. "And what is that?" I giggled back.

"I can't die until I see my nephew or neices." She smirked at me which made me super red. "Did you guys done 'it'?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "N-not yet! I mean we're still y-" She cut me off with a bored face.

"You two are 17. You guys can do i-" I cut her off by staring at her. "No sex until marriage." I flicked her forehead. "Nu!" Nezu slapped my finger. "Shwe's sick! Nu violence." He crossed his paws which made us laugh. "Make sure no one hears that he's talking, who knows, someone might hear and tell him to some crazy scientists." Kanna stated as I nodded.

"I'll make sure of that. No one's ever going to hurt my babyyyy~~~" I kissed Nezu while he just squeaked. The doctor then entered, "Oh, I see that you're awake." She smiled at Kanna. "Since your body is fastly recovering, you can be discharged after one week." The doctor said as we smiled at each other.

"Thanks doc!" Kanna bowed at her which I did too.

《 After One week 》

We were getting ready for Kanna to get discharged then we heard loud footsteps coming to the door. "Kanna!!!!" Komori cried and hugged Kanna. "Ow, ow, ow! The stab wound!!!!"she scrammed at him, while Komori didn't stopped hugging her.

Kiyoomi looked gloomy but he hugged Kanna. We were sbocked. Until he of course slapped her lightly. "Wha- hey!" She pouted. "You are an idiot. This is why I told you to teach yourself, self defense!" He scolded her while Kanna answered back.

"Well (Y/n)-chan can teach me that! She was also cool!!! Before I fainted, I saw her like kwaughing Lilo and whoop!" She giggled, she was obviously lost for words... All of us went back to the school with Nezu on Komori's head.

Every drop of happiness, has a
bucket fool of sadness.

-G

//Hope you guys liked it! I won't be updating for maybe a week or two since next next week will be our tests. Love ya'll!!!//