13: Prom Night

It's already been a week since me and Kanna went to shop for our prom dresses. Tonight will be the prom night and Kiyoomi haven't asked me to be his date... yet. I was playing with Nezu while Kanna successfully got a date with Osamu. "Do you think Omi will still ask me?" I asked Nezu while my head was resting on the desk. He just booped his nose to my face which made me smile. Everything was peaceful until the door suddenly opened which made me gasp.

"It's just me, dummy." he said with his face mask on, I sigh and relief and he looked at Nezu a little. He examined the room and he removed his mask. "Are you the one cleaning?" he stared at me and I raised my head up.

"Sadly, it wasn't me. It's Kanna who always cleans." I said, playing with Nezu. He rolled his eyes and stared at me. "Anything wrong?" I asked him and he shook his head 'no'.

"I want to ask you something." he murmured while I looked at him and signalled to continue. "Will you be my date-" I cut him off by hugging him and I heard him groan.

"Yes!" I hugged him tightly and he tapped my shoulder, indicating me to stop. "Oh, sorry." I slightly chuckled while he looked annoyed.

"C-can I use your bathroom?" he asked me which caught me off guard. I nodded and went back to playing with Nezu. He loves going to my hair and playing with it then someone entered my room, I looked and saw Tsukasa.

"Hey (Y/n)." he greeted and I nod and smile in return, he examined the dorm and looked back at me. "Have you seen Sakusa?" he asked, he looked like he was in a hurry.

"In the bathroom. Is something wrong?" I asked in a worried tone and he smiled.

"No, nothing to worry about." he paused and looked concerned. "Well, we still don't have suits for tonight so I guess it's something to worry about." he nervously chuckled while I face palmed and Nezu copied me. "Can you help us?" he asked which made me laugh a little.

"Well, Kanna is out on a date with Osamu so you should contact Atsumu. He knows where to buy or rent tuxedos and other suits, the shop is owned by her family members." I said to him while Kiyoomi got out of the bathroom and he was panting. "You okay?" I looked at him and he nodded and noticed Tsukasa.

"Captain, what are you doing here?" he asked while Tsukasa was texting someone.

"Grab your stuff Sakusa, Atsumu will help us getting our suits." he casually said and dragged Kiyoomi who was struggling.

"NO! NOT WITH HIM! (Y/n) HELP!" he overreacted which made me laugh and I think I heard Nezu snicker. I looked up at him and he stopped snickering.

"Nezu... You're scaring me sweetie." I said in a slightly scared tone. I went to my bed and opened my laptop to watch the newest episode of Jobless Reincarnation. I laid down on my stomach while Nezu sat on my head and watched with me.

---------------------------------

"WHY DOES ERIS HAVE TO BE SO DAMMNNN CUTE?!" I yelled which made Nezu flinch a little. "Oh, sorry sweetie." I petted him and he slapped my hand which made me surprised.

"Don't you dare startle me! My eawrs are sensitive." I heard him say and my eyes widened, he noticed that I heard him and he had his little paws to his mouth. "Ooopsies." he squeaked and my breathing started to get uneasy. "Mama, calwm down." he went down to my laptop and faced me and I did what he said.

"Y-you can talk?" I said and my heart beat was starting to beat faster. He nodded and I inhaled and exhaled, trying to keep in track with what's happening. "H-how can you talk? It's scientifically impossible." I rubbed his head.

"Mwuhihi, now that's something I won't explain." He snickered which made me relax a little. "There are things that scwience cannowt explain!" he giggled and I cupped him and rubbed him to my cheeks.

"So cuteeee." I mumbled and he hugged my cheeks then Kanna entered with Osamu. "Guys, guys!" I ran up to them and explained everything.

----------------------------------------
Timeskip
7:02 pm

"Stay still (Y/n)!" she scolded me since her brushing is harsh.

"But you're going to break my hair." I pouted and she gave me a sarcastic face, indicating that she isn't joking around. "Fine, I'll stay still." I looked at her and she smiled.

"Thank you!" she giggled and continuing to brush my hair. I caused her a lot of trouble just from making her making me wear the dress. "There, already done." she clapped her hands. "I am so good." she giggled and we high-fived.

"You wook fabuwous mama!" Nezu jumped and I just chuckled, then someone knocked on the door. "I am a billion percent sure thawt's papa." He giggled evilly which gave me goosebumps. Kanna opened the door to reveal Komori.

"Yooo! C'mon guys. Let's partaaayyy." He screamed while Kanna joined in, I was a little sad that I couldn't see Kiyoomi... until.

"Move germs." I heard a very familiar voice make it's way. Kiyoomi saw me in the dress that we bought. I blushed. He blushed. We were a blushing mess. "For a germ... You look stunning." He mumbled while I smiled.

"Why thank you, humble sir." I bowed to him and he bowed too, I looked behind to see Nezu eating. "We'll be back later Nezu." I waved to Nezu while he continued eating.

I'm excited...