29 : Months before

After the both of you graduated from college, the wedding was in progress. Both of yours and Sakusa's parents insisted that they should pay for the wedding preparations.

Choosing a maid of honor was easy, Kanna was the obvious answer. Now the both of you were looking for a wedding gown for you and a dress for her.

Kanna looked at you with watery eyes. "Kanna? Is something bothering you?" You look at her as she hugged you. "Look at you!... Gosh..." She sniffled.

You look at her and pat her head. "Mhm..." She slapped you lightly as you chuckle. "Getting married to my bro... Ahh, what a lucky man he is!!!" She whined.

You just laugh as she pouts and continued to look for some potential beautiful wedding gowns. Kumi, her cousin, arrived.

"Morning Kumi-san!" You beam out a smile, feeling tired about it. "Good morning (Y/n), Kanna." She smiled as she stretched her hands.

"I'll just check your sizes and I'll make the dress." She stated as we nodded.

•••

"Whew... That was tiring." You yawn and lay down on the bed as the two once puppies, now adult dogs, jumped on bed with you and snuggled with you.

They always kept you company when Sakusa had a game. Especially nowadays, he has a lot of fangirls, making you a lot insecure. You pout while holding the two big dogs.

"Stay away or I'll call the cops on all of you for trespassing property." A familiar voice was heard on the doorstep. The two dogs rush to the door rapidly wagging their tails as Sakusa entered the apartment.

You let out a smile as you lazily tried to stand up but the bed seemed to be pulling you back down. Sakusa noticed this and chuckled. "Did you take a bath?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yep!~" you giggle as he nodded. "I'll just take a bath too." He went to the bathroom as the two dogs layed down on their beds.

After he took a bath, he immediately went to you and hugged you. "Did you sanitize the dogs-" before he could end his never ending list of did you sanitize, you cut him off.

"I sanitized the whole house, the dogs, and every corner of this house." You snicker, feeling proud of yourself as he ruffled your hair.

"That's my good girl." He muttered but since he was close to your ear, you could hear every mutter, shudder, breathe of his making you blush.

You were starting to feel that your body was getting hot. This always happened whener Sakusa was very close to you.

"Omi-" you turn to him, seeing that he already fell asleep. You let out a smile, he was extremely tired. Patting his head, you could feel him, starting to breathe heavily.

Your eyes slowly fluttered until it fully shut. You felt... Something though. But you brushed it off, knowing it was just Sakusa's leg. Or... Was it?

[¬‿¬]

Waking up, the two dogs were barking at the door. You were about to stand up but Sakusa pulled you back, you look at him seeing he was already wide awake and the sheets were kind of... Wet?

"O-omi?" You stutter as he just buried his face unto your neck. "Stay... I wanna stay like this for a while." He seemed very affectionate today. He only does that when he... Makes a mistake.

"Omi... Did you do something?" Your voice got serious, he felt shivers to his spine, not wanting to answer the question. "Omi. Answer me." You cupped his face as he looks away and sighed.

"I... Made a huge mistake... Germy." He looked very confusing. "When... The team won, we celebrated by drinking. They forced me to drink more and I got drunk then... accidentally..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

"What happened?" Your eyes slowly became lifeless. "... I slept with... Another girl." Those words broke you. "But I promise, it was only one time! I won't do it again!"

You couldn't hear him. You were focused by the voices in your head. He must've slept with his fan. They look much more prettier, cuter, and hotter than you.

Or maybe it was because you didn't key him do you. You knew you weren't ready, so you kept denying. But, you didn't knew he'd sleep with another girl.

Suddenly, before completely drowning in your thoughts, he held your hand, he was crying. "I-i'm so sorry, germy..." He was hugging you closely.

You didn't knew what to do anymore. To be honest, you even thought for just a second to cancel the wedding. Should you forgive him just like that? You didn't want to be cruel.

He looked extremely pitiful. You couldn't help but cry too, looking away. "I-i... Won't forgive you yet... W-why?! Here I was, worried that something could've happened to you! Was it because I didn't let you have sex with me?!" You cry out.

His eyes widened, wiping your tears, hugging you tightly. "Germ- I mean... (Y/n)... It's not like that. I was drunk... I thought it was you... The moment I sobered up and saw it wasn't you, I was petrified and disgusted of myself."

He took a deep breath. "I would never love anyone that is not you... You are my little germ. Like I said before. You are mine, and I am yours, no matter what happens. I know that you're mad at me... I just want you to know that it wasn't your fault. It was me who messed up."

You give in and just melted in the hug but that doesn't mean you forgive him..

Would you forgive him?

Yes

Or

No