2:Frustration

Your POV

It is very clear that Atsumu and Kiyoomi know each other and it is very clear that he hated Atsumu.

"Omi omi!" He jumped towards Kiyoomi and struggled to get out of his hug.

"I need to take a bath again with alcohol." He said and took his towel.

"You didn't told me you were roommates with Omi-kun." He whined and Osamu flicked his forehead.

"Why would she tell us when you have a nickname for him." Osamu replied.

"Psh, don't disturb us please." I said and went up to the bunk bed on top.

"Wait, does that mean me and 'Samu sleep beside each other?!" Atsumu yelled making Komori wake up once again.

"Ah, Miya twins?" He shouted in glee and hugging them.

"Can I sleep with you cuz?" Atsumu begged and I gave him a death glare.

"I take it back." He said.

I sighed as I was about to agree.

"Fine." I said and he slept with me and while I was reading manga, he was snoring. I decided to slap him to wake him up but no. I looked at 'Samu and he was also sleeping but when I looked at the other bunk bed I saw Komori just sleeping, Kiyoomi wasn't there.

"Might as well take a walk with my manga." I said to myself since it was the middle of the night. I opened the door to see Kiyoomi spraying the hallways with lysol, being the introvert that I am, I just walked past him but I failed. He grabbed my hand with gloves on his hand and made me squeal.

"Woah, don't squeal that loud." He said.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I removed my hand from his.

"Don't you see me cleaning?" He glared at me making me panick.

"I-i'm so-sorry." I bowed and he just clicked his tongue.

"Why do you stutter that much? Are you that shy? Or are you an extreme level introvert?" He looked at me in the eyes and he continued to spray the lysol.

"Umm..."

"Tsh, nevermind." He was very grumpy so I sat on the corner in the hallway, he looked at me.

"That's dirty you know." He looked at me but I didn't mind. I continued to read the manga I was reading.

"Done." He finally stood up and brushed his hair and removed his mask. He was so gorg- I mean rude. Then he noticed me looking at him and catching my flustered face so I ran back to the room.

Narrator POV

Sakusa caught (y/n) staring ay him and she has a flustered face and ran back to their room. 'Cute' he thought and removed the gloves and sprayed it with alcohol. He went back to their dorm room and saw (y/n) with a Mikasa ball.

"Where did you got that?" He asked because he thought it was his.

"Oh, I play volleyball often so I decided to bring the ball too." She was not stuttering for the first time since she loved volleyball so much.

"Clean it, I don't want to see that dirty." Sakusa said.

"Ye-yeah" she came back with the stuttering. She went up the bunk bed and layed down with Atsumu. Eventually Sakusa slept.

The next day

(Y/n) woke up early than anyone else, she woke up Atsumu with her elbowing his stomach and made him cough.

"I'm awake ma'am!" Atsumu choked and his cousin just giggled.

"You need to go back now." She said as she went down the bunk bed. She woke up 'Samu too with pinch on his cheek.

"What the- I'm awake ma'am!" Osamu stood up as he saw his cousin's figure. Their noisyness made the other two wake up.

"Looks like almost everyone's awake." Komori stood up and wiped his face with water. Sakusa went down the bunk bed and went straight to the bathroom.

"We're going now (y/n)... Make sure to play volleyball again!" Tsumu said and made (y/n) roll her eyes and waved back at them.

"Now let's go somewhere to eat food!" Komori shouted and made the girl squeal.

"Umm..." she tried her best to compose her words.

"I'm gonna make breakfast." She did it, she said it without stuttering.

"Oh, okay then! Is it okay for you Kiyo?" He asked.

"As long as it's clean." The seaweed haired guy said.

"I-i'll do my best!" It was her first time making food for others.

First day of school

One week went past and today is their first day of school and the end of vacation. (Y/n) eventually warmed up with her roommates and didn't stuttered. She wore her uniform and got ready to school, her and her roommates followed her.

"Komori-kun, my first subject is chemistry." She giggled and they were her first friends.

"Oh, mine is... Math..." Komori pouted then Sakusa stepped in.

"Chemistry..." He replied.

"Oh, Omi-kun." She said since she was getting a little comfortable with them.

"I'm glad you're getting comfortable with us!" The caramel haired guy said.

"To be honest, you guys are the first ones I'm comfortable with except for my relatives." She gave them the smile she only have to her relatives.

"Let's go now before we get late." Sakusa said while putting his mask on.

"Umm, Omi-kun." She murmured.

"What?"

"Can you come with me find the volleyball club later?" Her voice started to shake and Sakusa noticed this, she already told them that she is on a new level of introvert so he had an idea.

"Why don't you become the manager of our club?" Sakusa said turning away. "You can still watch volleyball but it doesn't require to interact that much." Sakusa said and obviously he didn't knew what managers do, and (y/n) agreed.

Dismissal of classes

(Y/n) avoided conversations until the end of classes then she found her first friends and she rushed to them.

"Ah! There you are (y/n)..." Komori patted her head.

"You can be the assistant manager of our club!" Komori said.

"Why can't she be the manager?" Sakusa asked and once (y/n) saw Sakusa her eyes shined.

"Umm... Because we still have a manager?" Komori just face palmed himself because Sakusa forgot about their manager.

Suddenly (y/n) patted Sakusa's shoulder and he looked at her with disgust.

"What?" He coldly said.

"Tha-thank you Omi-kun!" The shy girl bowed and made Sakusa so red that it was obvious even with his mask on, and Komori saw this.

"Whatever."