14: May I have this Dance?

The prom was actually a little boring, Kanna was dancing her booty off with Komori while Kiyoomi's at the bathroom for an hour now and I am drinking some punch. I sighed and went to the girls bathroom.

"Why did I even come here?" I whined until two girls entered. Shit. I went inside one of the bathroom stalls when they entered. I happened to heard their conversation.

"Omg, Kanna is cute and all but she sticks with that anti-human girl." I heard one of the girls said and her voice seemed so familiar.

"I know right? She should be hanging out with us!" A smaller voice said... FUCK IT'S LILO AND AHIKO. "I saw Kiyoomi-kun come here with her, it's like they're dating." She continued, I stayed in the stall for a while so I can eavesdrop on them.

"He would be better off with me. I mean look at that... What was her name again?" Ahiko asked Lilo.

"I'm guessing it's Kim? I don't know, don't give a shit about her name." Lilo said which made my eyes water. "You know what? We should give her a make over sometimes Ahiko!" She giggled evilly which sent shivers down to my spine while tears started to flow down to my cheeks.

"That's a wonderful idea Lilo... That bitch will get uglier than ever." Ahiko replied, more tears streaming down my eyes by the minute. "Let's get back.. I'm done doing my makeup." She said and they went out. I put my hand on my mouth and sobbed. Their words hurt but it was the truth, I'm nothing more than a anti-social bitch. I went out the stall and washed my face with water and sighed.

"I'mmm having a good time~, having a good time! They call me Mr. Farenhei-" I heard someone singing behind me so I turned around to see Kanna singing, she stared at my messy face and looked worried. "Oh my fucking goshhh!" She cupped my face while on her tippy toes.

"I'm fi-" she stopped me.

"You are not fine! What happened? I just saw Ahiko and Lilo come out here. Did they do something to you? Were you hurt?" She bursted in questions while I hugged her. "Aww... It's okay." She patted my back.

"T-they said Omi would be... b-better off with another g-girl... A-and it's tru-" she slapped me.

"AND YOU BELIEVED THEM?! LOOK HERE YOUNG LADY, YOU ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND YOU TWO ARE THE BEST COUPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN SO DON'T BELIEVE THOSE BITCHES!" She snapped while I rubbed my cheek from the slap she gave me.

"B-but.."

"No buts!" She reasoned while she went to the bathroom stall. I sighed while I waited for her. I guess I wanna be a bad ass for one night... "Okay, done doing my jingle." She giggled. "Let's go back out there, onii-chan was looking for you after he went out of the restroom for an hour." She chuckled while I chuckled back and wiped my tears.

"T-thanks Kanna." I said to her while she smiled back at me while holding my hand.

"Aww shucks." She cupped her cheeks and giggled. "Marryyy meeee, your sooo beautifulll." She whined which made me laugh. "Ughhh, onii-chan's so lucky to have you as his girlfriend and he dares calling you germ? The nerve of him." She pouted while I saw Kiyoomi hyperventilating at the punch stand and Komori patting his back.

"Breathe, you're here with the most cleanest germ you laid your eyes on." Komori said while chuckling.

"Wanna watch?" Kanna asked me while we approached them and I nodded. "Let's see how he'll handle this crowd." Kanna smirked like an evil scientist.

"TOO MANY VIRUS. TOO MANY GERMS. TOO MANY DISEASE SURROUNDING ME." Kiyoomi panicked while I was a little worried.

"Breathe-"

"Where's my germ? I need her. Now. What if she gets infected by a virus? What if-" he stops when he saw me, he ran to me and hugged me with his face mask on, Kanna gently let go of my hand and went back to dancing.

"What a big baby." I whispered and he broke the hug, glaring at me.

"H-how long did you saw me?" He stuttered and became red from embarassment.

"Heh, long enough to see you panic." I giggled while he kissed me on the foregead.

"Be honored, I just blessed with you with my clean lips." His eyes became soft and I smiled. His eyes were soft until he saw my puffy eyes. "Did you cry?" He asked while cupping my face.

"N-no." I looked away to avoid eye contact.

"Lie." He said to me while I sighed.

"I-i did." I gave up and he raised his eyebrow.

"Why?" He asked. I explained everything to him and he dragged me into finding those two.

"Omi, stop. Just let it slide." I said to him while he looked at me. He's angry. He was scary... Super scary.

"L-let it slide? You're telling me to let it slide when they obviously hurt your feelings!" He snapped again while I removed his mask. "Wha-" I kissed him before he could finish a word. He was shocked and paralyzed.

"O-omi? I'm sorry, I just wanted-" he cut me off when he put his face mask back on.

"Just warn me next time, I only do this for you because you were hurt." He mumbled while I smiled at his reaction. The music statted to become slow and romantic, he heard it and he sighed. He reached out for my hand and kneeled. "May have this dance?" He said as if like he was a prince which made me giggle.

"Yes you may," I smiled at him and he stood up, we started to dance to the music while my head rested on his neck.

So this is how it feels like
to dance with 'the' Sakusa Kiyoomi?