26 : Proposal

Airi would go to her daughter's room. "Oh, when are you moving out exactly?" She peeked through the door as (Y/n) hummed. "Around tomorrow, 2 : 00 pm." She would lay down on the bed

"Ahh, I see. Okay then!"

-------

тнe neхт day

(Y/n)'s father would knock on her door as he looked at his only child, smiling. (Y/n) woke up to the feeling someone was watching as she saw her father

"dad... Why are you staring at me? It's creepy." She laughed and went to her father and hugged him. "Oh nothing. Just the thought of my small daughter growing up is too much for an old man."

"Ooh, what's that smell?" She rushed down the stairs as he sighed, remembering last night

laѕт nιgнт, wнen (y/n) ғell aѕleep

Sakusa visited the residence as he knew that (Y/n) was already asleep. Chujiro opened the door for him and raised an eyebrow when he saw kiyoomi in this late of the night.

"And what brings you here?" He said in a serious toned voice. "I... Want to discuss something with you Mr. (L/n) and mrs. (L/n)." Sakusa removed his face mask as he took his shoes off while Chujiro lets him in.

"Ahh, Kiyoomi!~ nice to see you here. Have a seat." Airi beamed a smile as she made Chujiro and Sakusa. "May I have your blessing?... I plan on proposing to (Y/n) tomorrow when we move in." He chuckled nervously.

Their eyes widened as Airi almost cried as Chujiro became much more serious. "... Well, you'll need to answer these questions first."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

2 : 00 pm

(Y/n) was sitting on one of her stuff as she waited for Sakusa to open the door. And on que, he opened it for her and helped her get her stuff in.

"Hey." He greeted as he was still wearing his mask as he started disinfecting (Y/n)'s stuff. The room was very clean and all in order. "Woah... Now I'm starting to think you're a clean freak." She chuckled as he just rolled his eyes and lets her unpack

Once she finished unpacking, Sakusa took his stuff away from hers as he still wasn't done disinfecting. "Change your clothes if you want. We're going out." He simply said as she nodded and took some clothes from her bag as she changes.

She went out of the bathroom in her new set of clothes.

(Ya'll can change the outfit if you want to XD)

Sakusa blushed at the sight and looked away as he took his mask on and held her by the hand, leading her to the ramen stall they ate a few years ago.

"Ooh, why are we here, Kiyoomi?" (Y/n) smiled at the stall owner as she ordered while Sakusa was a bit... Nervous.

Sakusa ordered some food as he was fiddling with his hands. Once the order was served, Sakusa took a deep breathe.

Suddenly, some singing was heard in the background. As she looked at the bushes, she saw Komori, Atsumu, and Osamu singing. (Y/n) lets out a small laugh as she turned to Sakusa, he was on his knees...

Her eyes widened, "K-kiyomi?" She stuttered as she was a bit nervous. "I'm not good at speeches so... I put a lot of effort here." Sakusa looked away as he took something from his jacket. It was a small box.

"(Y/n) (L/n), it has been 2 years since we first met... And I love you so much, even though you are a bit germy sometimes but.... I'm willing to clean you all the time for my whole life." He took a deep breath and opened the small box.

" He took a deep breath and opened the small box

It was a ring. A beautiful one. (Y/n) slowly started crying. "(Y/n) (L/n), will you marry-" and just like that, the girl hugged him.

"Yes! Of course!" As she said those words, the trio stopped singing and hugged each other. "Yes!!! Finally!" They chuckled.

"Finally, classes are over!" Kanna appeared very stressed out until she saw the ring that Sakusa put on (Y/n)'s finger.

"YAS! MARRIAGE!" she shouted.

This was the start of something
much more complicated