3:First

Sakusa POV

I can't believe what I just said to that dirty girl, she's cousins with those very dirty twins-

"Omi-kun...a-anno.." she was playing with her hands.

"What?" I bluntly said trying to avoid any physical contact.

"Tha-thank you for helping me find a way to watch volleyball again" she bowed at me and made me blush a little so I adjusted my mask.

"Whatever, I'm just helping our team nothing special."

"B-but still! Thank you!"

Narrator POV

Sakusa doesn't want to admit that he's taking a liking to this little girl, she is messy but she avoids contact with other people. They were getting ready to go to school that time but obviously (y/n) didn't cleaned her bed, it makes Sakusa annoyed.

"Oi, clean your bed." Sakusa looked at the girl while putting his sanitizers in his bag.

"Oh, hehe. Sorry Omi-kun!" she cleaned her part of the bed but it was still messy to Sakusa's eyes.

"I'll clean that bed of yours later." he said as Komori just finished brushing his teeth.

"But-" she got cut off when he was near her.

"No buts." he looked at the girl and made her feet unsteady.

"Ha-Hai." she turned her gaze away. Komori then recieved a text from their captain.

"Umm guys, about what I said about having a manager." Komori scratched his back.

"We don't have one, but you still applying for manager right (y/n)?"

"Yes!" she gave a salute and they chuckled except for the cold germaphobe.

"We don't wanna be late." Sakusa interrupted their laughing and they were on their way to their classrooms.

After classes

Classes are dismissed now and club members are going for their respective club activities. Meanwhile (y/n).... well... she was at the corner and trying to hide from Komori and Kiyoomi. She had her anxiety like, what if they don't like me or what if I stutter too much. Then unfortunately for her she was found by Komori.

"There you are (y/n), we've been looking for you." he grabbed his hand and dragged her.

"Wait, Komori-kun. Can I back out?" she tried to escape Komori and she did but she bumped someone behind her, she saw a tall figure, seaweed hair , face mask and a scary look.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sakusa still maintained his distance with the girl but still managed to bring her to the volleyball club.

At the boy's volleyball club

"Here we ar....are?" Komori's voice had faded as he saw (y/n) on the corner with her legs shaking.

"(y/n)! Don't worry, they're nice." Komori said and she eventually had the courage to come near the other volleyball players.

"I-I'm..." she paused for a second then Sakusa gave her a scary glare.

"I'm (l/n),(y/n)!" she bowed and the captain moved closer to her.

"Nice to meet you (l/n), I'm Tsukasa Iizuna. I'm the captain and setter." Tsukasa said.