27 : Fight

After a week of being engaged to each other, (Y/n) went to a pet shop. It felt very lonely in the apartment they lived in whenever Sakusa was out to practice. And he practices a whole day as he gets home very late.

She saw two puppies... They looked like they were best friends and she fell in love with the two.

 They looked like they were best friends and she fell in love with the two

She went to pet them and pat their heads

She went to pet them and pat their heads. It seems like the feeling was mutual. "Excuse me, how may we help you miss?" An employee asked her.

"Ah, do you work here sir?" She smiled but felt nervous. "Yes, yes indeed I do miss." He chuckled. "Are you perhaps interested in buying this baby rottweiler?" He tilted his head.

"Oh, I plan on buying the both of them if that's okay." She shifted her eyes to the puppies. "Hmm, alrighty then, miss. I'll gather the paperwork."

After an hour

The paperwork was done. She can buy the two puppies now. And of course she did plan on buying her new pets' stuff so she brought extra money on her as she bought their necessities.

She waved goodbye to the man she talked with and went home with the two puppies as she introduced their house.

"Aww... Wait till Kiyoomi sees you two! It'll be a surprise!" And so, she wrapped the both of them in ribbons as the two were just playing with each other.

After several hours, she was tired with playing with the two puppies and the potty training was going very well since she had a puppy when she was 13 years old but died from parvo.

She fell asleep on the couch and same with the puppies. Sakusa got home very tired and saw the puppies. His eyes widened as he shouted. "What the fuck?!" Making (Y/n) wake up as she smiled and waved at him.

"Surprise!" She giggled as the puppies approacнed him, making him kick them out of anger as this made (Y/n) mad. "Kiyoomi?!" She shouted.

"Why are there... Poop machines here?! A lot of germs will get to me!" He shouted as he glared at her. "You... You are getting them out of here and so is their stuff. Get a refund. We are not keeping them. End of conversation." He scoffed.

(Y/n) was choking, trying to not cry. "But... I thought you'd like them... I love them already!..." She was on the verge of tearing up as Sakusa glared at her once more.

"You know what?! Ever since you moved in with me, all you do is spread germs in this apartment! I don't care if you love them!" He bursted out as (Y/n) snapped.

"Do you know how lonely it is being alone here all day?! You never answer my calls on your break! It's like... You're forgetting me because you're practicing too much and always come home tired, I get worried too you know!"

"I don't care if you call anyway! I don't need your concern. Volleyball is much more important than you!" Just as he said that, he realized what he said to her. He knew how much time he spent on volleyball rather than her that he doesn't get to give her attention and barely said anything to her.

(Y/n) was just speechless... "Oh... Is that... So?" Her eyes were lifeless. She never thought it would come to this. She always supported him no matter what, especially with volleyball but, she got worried that he wasn't taking care of his self properly.

The puppies were whimpering from the shouting as they his under the bed. Sakusa held her hand. "(Y/n)... I... I'm sorry." He took off his mask. "W-we can keep them. I'm sorry for what I said.."

(Y/n) just looked away. "Take me home... I don't wanna bother you. I know how much you hate germs, so I'll stay away for you." She smiled but her eyes were watery.

Sakusa looked down. He didn't liked the idea of the puppies pooping or peeing around and spreading germs. He needed time too. "Okay... If you say so."

(Y/n) took the puppies stuff and put it on Sakusa's car that his family gave him. "Hey...~ babies, we'll stay at my parent's first, okay?" She carried the two into the car as she sat on the passenger's seat.

The whole ride was quiet. Neither of them talked about anything. So only enough, they got to her parent's house as she went in with the puppies and their stuff.

"... Just let me know... If you thought about it." She softly smiled at Sakusa as he left.

With Sakusa Kiyoomi

"Ugh.... I really had to snap at her." He facepalmed himself as he decided to take a risk and go to Atsumu and Osamu's place for advice.