24 : Goodbye little one

After a few minutes, (Y/n) starts to relax. Kiyoomi was beside her, sitting while (Y/n) was watching her favorite anime.

Her phone rang while she answered it. "Yo, Komori? What's wrong?... Why are you panting?" The girl was worried.

"Well... Uh, (Y-y/n)? Please don't kill us!" Komori said while his voice was trembling. "What happened?" Asked the girl. "... Nezu died." Komori had a hint of sadness in his voice. "When we were about to play with him after he ate but when we looked at him, he was dead."

(Y/n)'s heart sank. The little pet that she bought, the one she treated as a friend... died. She bursts into tears, Kiyoomi noticed and immediately got worried.

"What happened (Y/n)?! Are you okay?" Kiyoomi asked in a worried tone. (Y/n) couldn't answer because of her crying. All she could feel is extreme pain.

Sakusa decided to just comfort her, rather than asking what happened. (Y/n) tried to make her crying quiet to not disturb Sakusa's parents.

"N-nezu.." she managed to sob out. "Died." She looked at Sakusa with watery eyes, Sakusa felt bad for the girl so he hugged her to make feel better.

"Do you wanna go back?" Sakusa asked his girlfriend while she shook her head no. "L-let's stay here for the night." She wiped her tears, trying to stop crying. "Shh, he'll always be in our hearts." Sakusa rubs circles around the girl's back in hopes that he would manage to comfort her.

The next day, the two of them went back to the dorms and held a small funeral for Nezu. All of them were crying. (Y/n) was surprisingly calm but she was still crying. "I'll miss you little buddy.." She sobbed as Sakusa approached her. "Goodbye little one." he stated.

-------------------------------------

Heya guys! So I was thinking of making a major timeskip of them in college! Ya'll can choose (Y/n)'s course in the comments and the course with the most replies will be chosen!~

Also I apologize for the extremely late story updates, I'm getting very busy at school.