30 : Punishments

Of course you wouldn't forgive him

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That easily.

•••••••••••

You separated yourself from him and took your phone, texting your cousins.

💅Material Gworls💅

You :
Guys... Tell me honestly
What happened that night when you celebrated?

.
.
.
.
.

Barry the Bee:
Oh- how did you know???

You :
He just told me.

Best Cook :
W

hat happened

You :
He cheated on me
He told me it was only an accident
I wanna believe him
But I can't
I don't know why

Barry the Bee :
We swear, he didn't mean it
We forced him to drink
And he went looking for you
He bumped into someone who looked a bit like you-
And we also mistake her for you....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You sigh. Looking at your fiance who was cussing himself and crying. Very loudly. He tries to not cry too loudly, knowing you'd hear him but he couldn't help it.

He was scared. Scared you'd leave him. Scared that he might loose you forever. Scared of not having you in his arms.  The thought of you leaving and calling off the wedding and ending this relationship just breaks him.

"Damn it... I'm such an idiot." He murmured to himself, whilst clenching his fist.

You return to him as you crossed your arms, holding back tears from what you just saw.  "I... Will accept your apology." You mutter as he looked at you with happiness and hope like a puppy seeing their owner for the first time in years.

"But... Not so easily." You continued. He thought of it for a few seconds and nodded rapidly. "I... Will give you a bunch of... Favors, tasks, questions and punishments." You looked at him.

"Yes... I understand." He looked down, completely accepting it. You smile softly as you sigh. "This'll last for a week and after that, I'll decide whether I should really forgive you or not."

He nodded once more. "(Y/n)... If ever you decided to not forgive me... I just want you to know that I'm extremely sorry... I really feel disgusted of myself."

He stood up and hugged you. The only time he hugs you was when it was cuddle time, or when you just finished showering or taking a bath. You let out a smile once again. Maybe he was truly mistakened.

Ring ring

You heard Sakusa's phone ring. You glance at it and it was an unknown number. "You should answer that." He insisted.

And just like he said, you answered it. You stayed quiet for a while then you heard a female voice.

"Hello? Ah, mister Sakusa! It's me, the girl from the bar a few months ago?" Just as you heard that you started shaking... Out of anger.

"I just want to-" just before the female can finish her sentence, you cut her off. "Listen here you little bitch. I know that you slept with my fiance. It is almost impossible to his engagement ring and to sleep with him, knowing he has a fiance!" You growl at the girl on the other line.

"Oh, right... Uhm, about that... I think there has been a misunderstanding." She chuckled.

What misunderstanding could this be? And even if it is, how could you believe her?