12: Mall Pt. 2 ft. Kanna

Kiyoomi was shocked when Kanna told him the full story, my cheeks were so hot that time while Komori was too busy petting Nezu. Kiyoomi looked at me and dragged me to a quiet, and empty place. I was startled by his actions.  He wrapped his arms around me. "Omi-kun? Is something wrong?" I asked him but no response. "Omi-"

"Don't touch those viruses again. You'll get dirty." he paused for a bit and pulled away. "It's good that you defended yourself." he stated and I just chuckled at his out of character actions. We returned and got back to our dorms.

-Saturday-

I was woken by a text from Komori so I opened my phone to see his texts.

Mouse abuser
(Y/n)! Extend Nezu's stayyy please🥺
Oh and I have good news reporting!

OverProtEcTive mAmA
What's the report first?

Well, last night...
I saw Kiyoomi sneak to Nezu's cage
sooo i pretended to be asleep so he can do what he wants
And so I can have a peek on what he's gonna do

Continue ovo

thennn
He took Nezu out of his cage
THENNN

SPILL THE TEAA!

q^q
Don't yell at me
T~T 

Ohh..
Sorrryyyy littleee guy

okay,
then, his voice was high when petting him!
Like... He is soooo obsessed with Nezu!
he even reminds me to feed him everyday!

Awwww
okay, i'll let him stay

Oh and have fun with your shopping with kanna<3

Say hi to the boys

sure!
baiii

Baiiii

I stretched and I saw Kanna staring at me. I hurriedly got ready for today because we have some shopping to do and she dragged me with it. After I got ready, Kanna was dragging me to hurry up around the campus. We got to the train station and we sat beside each other. "Okay, leave the dresses to me! And you'll meet one of my besties when we get there." she stated and I just smiled. 

We got to the mall and she was fast. I can't keep up to her so she dragged me again. We arrived at a certain dress shop where we were greeted by two lovely girls at the door. "Just wait here (Y/n)-chan, okay?" She said and I nodded. I sat to a stool a nearby and Kanna showed up with another beautiful girl. She's at least 46 years old and she smiled at me. "This is my aunt! She owns this shop so she's going to help us to pick our dresses." she said in a jolly tone.

"So you're her new bestie? I am so sorry for her energetic behavior." she giggled while Kanna was a little offended.

"Auntieee!" she whined which made me laugh a little bit. "Where's Kumi, Auntie?" she asked and another girl showed up, she seemed to be 23 years old.

 "Where's Kumi, Auntie?" she asked and another girl showed up, she seemed to be 23 years old

"Kanna?" the girl hugged Kanna and they seemd to be close. "Oh, is this her?" she asked me and I was getting nervous. "I'm Kanna's cousin, Kumi!" she bowed and I bowed too.

"I-I'm (Y/n) (L/n)!" I stated and she giggled.

"You are sooo cute and pretty." she said and squished my cheeks, she was nice and sweet. "I'll take it from here mom. You can go home and rest." she said to the woman and made her way. "Okay let's get started!" we were about to go to the girl's dress section, the door opened. 

"Welcome." the two girls said and I saw two familiar people... shit.

"Aren't those the Miya twins?!" Kanna said and jumping, seemingly excited. I gave her a bored look and trying to avoid the twins. "(Y/n)! Answer meeee!" she yelled which made them look at our direction. 

"(Y/n)!!!!!" Atsumu hugged me from behind and Osamu waved at me so I did the same and smiled. Oh, and who's this cute girl?" he looked at Kanna and flirted with her but Kanna didn't looked interested. 

"Ya, hi." she boredly said and she saw Osamu and made her way. I giggled at the rejected Atsumu. "Hi, I'm Kanna!" she said to Osamu and they started talking. Atsumu looked at me, sad. Kanna looked my way and raised an eyebrow. "You didn't told me you're cousins with them." she smiled and I smiled back scratching my nape.

"Hmph." Atsumu pouted and I just slapped his back. "What was that for?!" he whined and I just rolled my eyes. 

"Why are you two here anyway?" I asked him and he just pouted there, I followed Kumi to the dress section and she started picking some dresses. Kanna followed after her flirting with Osamu and I admire her boldness. She looked very happy so it means she succeeded with getting his number.

"Okay, let's have (Y/n) first!" Kumi said and gave me three dresses and pushed me to the changing room. I tried the first one on.

I walked out and they looked at me

I walked out and they looked at me. "Nope, too barbie." Kanna and Kumi simultaneously said so I went back to try 2 more.

I tried a good looking one that had a white base and a colorful fade.

I went out and they looked at me in awe. "Oh my gosh let me marry you." Kumi said and knelt and made me laugh a little. "A goddess." She said while cupping her face.

"You look absolute gorgeousity!" Kanna stated which made me laugh a little. After that, we bought that dress and waited for Kanna to finish her's.

I hope she becomes my sister-in-la-... IT'S TOO EARLY TO THINK ABOUT THIS!