𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

They found an old box in the classroom to put Percy in. Maria carried the box to the playground. They placed the box in the hole, and covered it with dirt.

"Me and the cat girls would like to perform Percy's favorite song." Katherine H. said. The cat girls got up front and started doing some weird dance, while meowing repeatedly. They ended their song and bowed. Everyone was silent. "What in the macaroni and cheese did I just witness?" Thomas said.

The cat girls all put their hands on Percy's grave and meowed in unison. The wolf kids did the same, and all howled. The horses neighed, and the squirrels chittered. Everyone started crying about Percy. "It's just a dumb fish." Charles said. The cat girls pounced on him, scratching him up.

"Okay, time for lunch." Everyone took out their food. "What do you have for lunch Angelica?" Alex asked. Angelica stared at her food awkwardly. "...A fish sandwich." All the cat girls started crying again. "Sorry."

"What about you John?" "....Goldfish." They kept crying. "I have Mac and cheese." Thomas said. "No one asked." Alex said. "I got.... fish tacos." Connor said. "I got fish nuggets!" Peggy said. "Peggy... 'fish'." Eliza whispered to her sister.

Everyone stopped talking and just ate.