𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

"Who are you?" Spot said. "I'm Martha. I'm Mr. Washington's wife." "My name is Martha too!" Martha said. "I'll be your sub today."

"My husband has said such nice things about you guys." The class said nothing, and just stared at her. "Um, okay then."

She took out a Walmart bag. "I brought cookies." "Can I put sand on my cookie?" Aaron asked. "......Sure." She passed the cookies out to the class. "Where's Connor?" Jared asked. "He got suspended. He'll be back in a couple days." Mrs. Martha said. "Oh."

Kathy walked up to Davey with a mood ring. "Will you marry me?" "Sure." "Yay! We get married tomorrow." "Okay."

Spot was staring off into space. "What do you think Spot is looking at?" Cleves asked. "He's looking at-" Anne said. "Me!" Her and Jane both said at the same time. "Jane, why don't you eat some of the lemonade I brought?" "This lemonade smells weird." "It's really good, trust me." "Okay!" Jane took a sip, and ran off to the bathroom, but didn't make it and puked in front of the entire class. "Can someone take Jane to the nurse's office?" Mrs. Martha said. "I'll do it." Evan said. "Thank you Evan." Evan and Jane left.

"What was that?" Kitty yelled at Anne. "Dog pee." "You made Jane drink dog pee?!" Catherine yelled. "Yeah, what about it?" "Anne, that was mean." Kathy said. "I don't care Kathy. Shut up." "You're a meanie Anne. I don't want to play with you at recess anymore!" Cleves said. All the other girls got up and left the table.

"Why did Anne have a bottle of dog pee?" Angelica said. "It's a mystery I guess." Eliza said. "That was a really mean thing to do." Peggy said.

"That was really mean of you Anne." Spot said. "Who were you looking at? Me or Jane?" "I was looking at a roach crawling in Lafayette's hair." "Oh."

"THERE'S A ROACH IN MY HAIR?!" "I wanna eat it!" JoJo said. JoJo ate the roach. "It tastes like ramen."

"I will unfrost your poptarts!" Veronica shouted. "I'm just eating a carrot." Crutchie said. "They are for HORSES! HORSESSS!" She started hissing. "Horses don't hiss." Davey said. "Shut up!"

"Veronica, carrots are for everyone." JD said. "Okay, fine." "Carrots are stupid." Charles said. "I WILL TEAR YOU APART LIMB BY LIMB!" Veronica screamed. "Veronica, calm down. You know he's mean and stupid." Duke said. "No one insults carrots Heather! No one!" "Calm down kids." "I WILL NEVER CALM DOWN!"

"I peed my pants!" JoJo said. "Anne, are you gonna make Jane drink it?" "Shut up!" "Come on JoJo." Mrs. Martha took him to get changed. Evan came back into the classroom.

"Where's Jane?" Kitty asked. "Her mom came to get her." "Oh, okay." All the cat girls glared at Anne. "What?" "You made Jane drink pee!" Kathy said. "Okay, I'm sorry!" "Anne Boleyn to the principals office." "Oooh!" "Shut up Hercules."

It was time for recess. Aaron was eating sand again, Jared was pushing Evan on the swings, the squirrel girls were climbing trees, the cat girls were planning Kathy's wedding, the wolf clan was crawling around in the grass, the horse girls were eating grass, JD and Martha were following the horse girls around, Jack, Crutchie, and Davey were sitting in the grass, Henry, JoJo, and Albert were eating grass, Spot and Race were playing on the jungle gym together, Charles Lee was blocking the slide, Thomas and James were playing on the swings together, Micheal, Rich, and Jeremy were playing tag, Elmer was reading by himself, and Maria was playing in the sandbox.

"Want some sand Maria? It tastes really good." "No thanks." "Okay, you're missing out though." "I'll take some." Elmer said. "No! I don't like you!" Elmer started crying and ran away. "You're mean." Maria said. "Be quiet."

Recess was over and it was nap time. "Stop fake snoring Alex!" Thomas screamed. "I'm not!" "Yes you are!" "Stop screaming, I'm trying to sleep!" James said. "Sorry James." Thomas said.

"So do you like Jane?" Race asked Spot. "Kind of." "I think she likes you." "So does Anne, but she's mean." "Albert likes Anne." "No I don't! Shut up Race!" "Yeah you do." "Shut up!"