𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

The kids got some crayons and paper. The kids were left to draw for a while. "Thomas! Give me my crayons, you boyoyoyoing!" Alex yelled. (Another fake insult we made up)

"Shut up stupid wolf." The wolf boys started growling and howling. Everyone else was quietly drawing while Thomas argues with the wolf boys.

"Okay kids! You're now going to present your drawings!"

"I drew us in the wolf clan!" Alex said. The drawing was just a really bad attempt at drawing the group as wolves.

"I drew a unicorn!" Martha said cheerfully. The drawing was actually kind of cute.

"I drew a ladybug!" Eliza said. "Ladybugs can't be blue!" Thomas said. "Don't be a meanie, they can!" "No they can't! They can only be orange and red!" "Don't disrespect Mrs. Bluey like that again!"

"I drew the horse clan as us!" Chandler said. Like the wolf clan, a bad attempt of the group as horses.

"I drew the squirrel clan, as us!" Angelica said. Just like the other 2, a bad attempt of the group as their animals.

"I drew Hercules, cause he's my bestest friend!" Lafayette said. "I drew Lafayette cause he's my bestest friend!" Hercules said. That's cute.

"I drew Thomas because he's my best friend!" James said.

"I drew a bowl of Mac and cheese." Thomas says. James looks like he's about to cry.

"I drew a burning building! That's my dad's job!" Poor JD. "Uh, that's great!" Is this kid okay? The building says school on it. Should he call CPS on this kid's parents?

"I drew the cat clan!" Katherine A. says. Another attempt of drawing themselves as the clan.

"I drew Cleves because I thought she was really pretty." Maria says shyly. She's actually a really good artist.

"I drew a turtle!" John says. He's a really good artist too.

"I drew Heather C!" Duke says. She's not too bad at drawing.

Aaron just drew a bunch of crayon marks on the paper. "What's that supposed to be?" Washington asked him. "A metaphor." "For what?" "I don't even know what a metaphor is. I just thought it sounded cool." Aaron is an interesting kid.

"I drew carrots for the clan!" McNamara says.

"I drew JD drinking a slushee!" It's actually really cute. "How'd you know I like slushees?" "Uh, lucky guess?" "Can I keep it?" "Sure!"

"I drew Charles Lee peeing himself because I hate him!" Jack says. The whole class bursts out laughing. The drawing is pretty good, but it's mean. "Hey! That's mean! I drew you in a trash can!" Charles yells.

"I drew Evan saying 'oh snapaturtle!' He's so funny!" Connor held up his drawing.

"I drew a tree!" Evan said.

"I drew a bath bomb!" Jared said. "I like bath bombs they taste funny!" "No more eating bath bombs for you."

"I drew a bee." Anne said. Jane jumped and screamed. "Jane, it's a drawing." The drawing isn't even realistic. How did she think it was real?

"I drew a butterfly!" Jane said. "Oh wow, Jane! That's so cute!" Anne said.

"I drew me, and the other Katherines!" Katherine P. said. The drawing is cute.

"I drew a tooth! Her name is Sexy Lexi!" Cleves said. "Um, you can't say that word." "Why not?" "We'll talk about this later." (A real story that happened to me 😸)

"I drew an ocean." Katherine H. says. She just colored the whole paper blue.

"I drew me and my best friend Jack!" Crutchie says.

"Okay, kids! We're going to hang up your drawings." The drawings for hung up.

Last chapter for tonight since I have an exam tomorrow!