𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Now it was time for recess.

"Hey Jack, wanna join my wolf clan?" "No, I'm gonna play with Crutchie." Alex started jumping, hissing, and growling. "Wolves don't hiss." "Shut up, stupid! Come on wolves, let's go!"

"Can I join your wolf clan?" Maria asked. "No. You're more of a horse." "Oh, okay then."

"Hey JD, wanna join my wolf clan?" "Um no thanks." Alex jumped on JD, and bit his arm. "MR. WASHINGTON! ALEX BIT ME! I'M GONNA DIE!"

"Hey girls, can I join your horse clan?" Maria asked the Heathers, and Veronica. "You're not a horse, but you're definitely a squirrel." Chandler said. "Oh, okay, that's fine."

"Can I be a squirrel?" "You're not a squirrel, you're a cat. Go away, Maria." Angelica said, eating an acorn off the ground.

"Can I be a cat?" "You are not a cat. Sorry." Cleves said. "Aww." Maria walked away. "I have no one to play with."

"You can go play with Aaron." Jane suggests, pointing to the sandbox, where Aaron was on all fours, eating sand. "I'll pass."

Jared was on the swings. "It's MY turn on the swings!" Thomas yelled. "You've has them all recess!" "Yeah? Well tough toenails you danimalface!" (It's a fake insult me and my sister made up like 2 years ago)

Thomas pushes Jared off the swings. "Holy crap!" Connor yelled. "My mommy doesn't let me say crap, she says to say oh snapaturtle." Evan says, being ignored.

"Holy shamoly!" Peggy says. "What is going on out here?"

"ALEX BIT ME! I'M GONNA DIE!" JD yells, dramatically falling over, pretending to be dead, which sent all the kids screaming and crying.

"JD, you're not dead. HE'S NOT DEAD!" Alex, John, Lafayette, and Hercules started howling like wolves. Angelica kept shoving acorns in her mouth. Jared and Thomas keep fighting. Aaron was eating sand, Maria was sitting by herself, Jack and Crutchie were on the playground, James was holding his blankie, the cat girls were meowing repeatedly, and Charles Lee was blocking the slide.

"Okay, recess is over. It's lunch time." This is an awful first day.