𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Sorry Evan, I can't sign your cast. I don't know how to write." Peggy said. "It's okay." Almost everyone signed Evan's cast. Jack even drew a tree.

"Heather! Help me cut this garlic bread to be a ring!" Chandler said. Duke handed her the scissors, and she cut in the shape of a ring. "I put on my pretty Aurora dress, and today is the big day."

She walked up to Romeo. "Will you marry me?" "Um, yeah?" "Great, we'll have the wedding at recess." "Can I eat the ring?" "Yeah."

(People used to have fake weddings during recess at my school btw anyone else's do this?)

"Heather Duke is my maid of honor, Martha is the flower girl, and JD will walk me down the aisle." "Um, Henry will be my best man, and Jack will be the priest person, I guess." Romeo said.

*timeskip to recess*

"Heather, I can't find anyone flowers, will dead leaves work?" "MARTHA! THIS IS A WEDDING! HAVE SOME CLASS!" "Sorry Heather." "Just use grass."

"It's time!" McNamara said. All the kids sit in the grass for the wedding, and Martha starts walking down the aisle throwing grass. JD and Chandler start walking  down the aisle until they get to the front, JD sits down and Jack picks up a box. Those must be my garlic bread rings Chandler thought, "Do you want to marry each other?" Jack says. "Yes!" Chandler and Romeo both say. Jack opens the box, there's 2 red mood rings in the box, and Romeo puts one on Chandlers hand, then his. Chandler and Romeo hug, and everyone starts cheering.

"What happened to my rings?!" Chandler said yelling at Jack. "I thought these worked better." "BUT ROMEO LOVES GARLIC BREAD!" "Okay, sorry." "It's fine."

"Hey Romeo, wanna lay next to me at nap time?" Kitty said. "Um. Uh. Sure? Let go ask my wife." "Heather, can Kitty lay next to me at nap time?" "Sure!" "Okay."