𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

It's too late to add Zoe Murphy into the middle school AU, but I might as well add her in here, she'll at least be mentioned in the middle school AU but she'd only be in 5th grade at that point

"We have a new student today class." "Hey guys, I'm Zoe." "Isn't that your sister Connor?" Jared asked. "Yeah." "She's pretty." Evan said.

Race was drawing a picture of him and Spot. "Do you like Spot?" Albert asked. "No! We're just friends!" "Really? Why else would you be drawing yourself with him?" Race stared blankly at Albert. "SHUT UP ALBERT!" Race was silent for a second. "...Can you ask him out for me?" "Yes."

Connor went up to Spot. "Will you marry me?" "Sure. But Jane is also gonna marry me so we kinda have to do that at the same time." Okay sounds good to me."

"Hey Spot can you not marry Connor because Race likes you." "Sorry I already said yes." Albert grabbed the classroom printer and threw it at Connor's head. "Now will you do it?" "Uhh..."

"Hey guys Connor's not moving." Jared said. "OH SNAPATURTLE HE DIED!!!" Evan screamed. Zoe started crying. Everyone was screaming. Connor sat up, perfectly fine. "I was just kidding." "Connor why would you do that!?" Jared said. "I thought it would be funny." "CONNOR WE THOUGHT YOU DIED AGAIN!" Evan shouted. "What do you mean again?" Zoe said. "It's a long story." Evan said. "Oh okay. CONNOR I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY DIED!" "Sorry Zoe."

"My mommy likes to drink and drive." Connor said. "Can't you go to jail for that?" Evan asked. "I don't know. Spot we have to break up." "Okay." "So can you marry Race now?" Albert asked. "No, I still have to marry Jane." Albert grabbed the printer and Jane ducked under her table. "That's what I thought Jane!"

*𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜*

"Why's your bag moving Zoe?" Evan asked. Zoe pulled out a hamster ball, with a hamster inside. "That's my hamster, Cheeseball." "Mommy let you bring Cheeseball to school?" Connor asked. "I didn't tell her." She put the hamster ball on the grass, and she, Connor, Evan, and Jared watched Cheeseball run around. Lafayette ran over and kicked the hamster ball. "THERE WAS A HAMSTER IN THAT YOU STUPID DUMBHEAD!" Jared screamed at him. "MR. WASHINGTON!"

Cheeseball was not moving. "He's dead!" Zoe started crying. Connor started punching Lafayette. "YOU KILLED CHEESEBALL YOU BIG MEANIE!" "I THOUGHT IT WAS A BALL!"

"Can we have a funeral for Cheeseball?" Evan sniffled. "Sure." A hole was dug, and they put Cheeseball in a box in the hole. "I would like to sing a song." "Go ahead Evan." "Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you a-" Evan just started to sob and didn't finish the song. "The box is moving." Micheal said. Mr. Washington opened the box. Cheeseball was still alive. "Yay Cheeseball's not dead!" Zoe cheered. She then dropped Cheeseball in the hole dug. This time Cheeseball actually died. "Zoe you just killed Cheeseball." Evan said.

Zoe started crying again. "Do you think he's faking it again?" Jared asked Connor. "No, he's actually dead now." Connor said awkwardly, staring at the ground. Cheeseball was buried, and everyone went back inside. Zoe was still crying about Cheeseball. Mr. Washington ended up having to call their mom. He explained the situation, and Cynthia went to get Connor and Zoe.

"Hey, you're the one who drinks and drives right?" Jeremy said. "Connor I told you it was water! So why did you bring Cheeseball to school?" "I wanted to show him off to the class." Zoe sniffled. "Also Connor died today." Evan said. "I did." Connor stated proudly. "Okay then... well let's go." "Bye!"

"Albert, does Spot not love me?" Race asked. "Probably not." Race started crying. "Oh no I didn't mean it like that-" "Why doesn't he love me Albie?" "I don't know, I mean you are a little bit ugly but that's not important." "I guess."

*𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢*

"Okay, we're gonna start with you Jared, what did you bring for show and tell?" "I brought this book because it's my favorite book!" "What's it about?" "I don't know I haven't actually read it, I just think the cover is cool." (Loosely based on a story from me) "Okay, who wants to go next?" "Me!" "Okay Connor, go ahead."

Connor pulled a Guinea pig out of his bag. "This is... what did we name him again?" "Pepperoni." Zoe said. "Right, this is Pepperoni. We got him yesterday because mommy felt bad about Cheeseball dying." "Wow, he's really cool." Jared said. "Zoe, did you bring anything?" "Yeah, let me get it." She pulled out a stuffed bear.

"This is Cheeseball. I named him after my hamster. He died." "We know, that just happened yesterday." Jeremy said. "Why'd you have to remind me?" Zoe started crying. "No I'm sorry-" "You're a meanie!" Connor said. "Mr.Washington, Connor called me a meanie!" "Kids, be nice!" The rest of show and tell was uneventful, as everyone else forgot to bring something.