𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

"So, Kitty is my maid of honor, Jane will walk me down the aisle and-" "I wanna be the flower girl!" Hercules said. "...Hercules will be the flower girl."

"Umm, Jack is my best man, and Davey does the other thing." "Okay." Cleves was 𝚑𝚑𝚝wearing a red dress. "I brought frog cake!" Catherine said. "For your wedding. My mommy made it." "Thank you Catherine. James, I need your blankie." "Why?" "For my veil." "Okay." She tucked his blankie under her headband.

"Time for the wedding!" Cleves said. "Do you wanna get married?" "YES!" Cleves screamed. "......yes." Crutchie said quietly. "You're married now." "Yay!" Cleves hugged Crutchie. "You're hugging me really tight." "Sorry!"

"I don't know how to cut cake, so everyone get a handful." Catherine said. "My wife is scary." Crutchie said. "She's really loud." Davey said.

Catherine walked up to Jack with a friendship bracelet. "I am askething if you wouldeth liketh to be my husbandeth." Jack just stared at her. "What?" "I am asketh-" "What are you trying to say?" "Oh my god, do you wanna get married?!" "No. Not really. You're not my type." "Oh." "Why didn't you just say that?" He asked. "I was trying to speak like proper high class." She walked up to Rich. "No. Absolutely not. Never gonna happen." "I didn't even ask yet." Catherine said. "No! A thousand times no!"

"Mac and cheese isn't that good." Kathy said. "I will literally kill you!" Thomas said, throwing a balled up piece of paper at her. "I like Mac and cheese." "No one asked Evan." Thomas says. "Anyway so about Kath-" "Shut up bitch!" Connor shouted. Everyone's mouth dropped.

"MR.WASH-" Connor threw a book at Jane. "Don't tell on me, bitch!" "Connor, stop swearing!" Jack said. "Fuck you!" "That's a bad word!" Jeremy said. "Shut the fuck up, you fucking dumb ass!"

"Stop fucking swearing!" Anne shouted. "Fuck off Anne!" "We don't swear in this goddamn classroom!" Alex screamed. "Fuck!" Race said. "Why would you say that?" Davey asked. "I just wanted to be included."

"Fuck you Connor!" JD says. "JD!" Veronica shouted. "You can't say fuck in school!" "Veronica! You just said it too!"Martha shouts.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" James screams. Even Thomas looks shocked. "What is going on in here?" Mr. Washington asked. "Connor was sayin-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP DAVEY! ...oops." Connor shouted.

Connor! You can't say that! I'm calling your mom." "Oh snapaturtle." Evan said. "Shut up!" Thomas shouted. "So rude." Evan said.