𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I've made up my decision for the middle school AU. I will start it once I have at least twenty chapters of this book.

"Today's my birthday!" Crutchie said. "I brought cupcakes." "Can you choose 3 people to help you hand them out?" "Yeah. Davey, Race, and Romeo."

"Why not me?" Jack said. "Uhh..." "I'm your best friend!" "Davey is my best friend too!" "You can't have more than one best friends!" "I can if one of them is a big meanie!" Everyone went silent. Jack took Crutchie's drawing of the two of them off the wall, and ripped it. Everyone was silent again, and Race dropped the cupcakes. "Oh snapaturtle..." Evan said quietly.

Crutchie started crying. "Oh no, Crutchie I didn't mean it..." "Wow. You really messed up." Aaron said. "Shut up Aaron! You don't even have any friends!" "You are a big meanie!"

Jack walked over to Crutchie. "Crutchie I'm like really, really, really, really, really, really sorry. I shouldn't have ripped your drawing. Are we still best friends? I understand if you say no." Crutchie nodded and hugged Jack. "You're still my best friend." Jack hugged him back.

Race picked up the cupcakes, and handed them out. The whole class sang happy birthday, and ate their cupcakes. Kitty took the plastic ring off of her cupcake and walked up to Romeo.

"Will you be my husband?" She said. "Um.... Heather? Can I marry her?" "Of course you can!" Chandler said. "Okay, my wife said yes." "Yay! Anne! I need to borrow your Snow White dress!"

"Anne is my maid of honor, Cleves will be my flower girl, and Davey, I guess, can walk me down the aisle." Kitty said. "I can rip up some red construction paper for petals." Cleves said. "That'll work."

"Jack will do the thing again, and Crutchie will be my best man this time." Romeo said.

It was raining, so they had indoor recess. Kitty changed into Anne's Snow White dress, and Davey walked her down the aisle after Cleves threw the paper shreds.

"Do you wanna get married to each other?" Jack said. "I guess?" Romeo said. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Kitty said. "Okay you're married." Romeo and Kitty hugged, and put on the rings from the cupcakes.

"This clown plush can be our kid!" Kitty said. "I already named him Samson!" "Oh... I'm a dad now?" "Yeah!" She handed Samson to him.

*The next day*

It was time for recess. Cleves ran up to Hercules and held out a rock in front of
him. "MARRY ME!" "No thanks, when me and Lafayette are older, we wanna get married." "Oh, have a nice day."

She picked up a few rocks and put them in her pocket. She ran up to James. "MARRY ME!" James screamed and ran away.

"Why does no one want to marry me? Maybe it's this rock. I'll use this one instead." She ran up to Romeo. "MARRY ME!" Romeo walked away awkwardly without saying anything. "MARRY ME!" "No." John said. "MARRY ME!" Cleves yelled at Connor. "Ew no, you smell like cheese!"

"MARRY ME!" Cleves screamed at Crutchie. Crutchie stared up at her. "......Jack, I'm scared." "Okay. I'll marry you." "Yay! We can get married tomorrow! Happy birthday!"

"Everyone come see my rock collection!" "Wow, these look tasty." Peggy said. She put it in her mouth and swallowed it. "Peggy! Spit it out!" Eliza screamed.

"Mr. Washington!" Lafayette yelled. "What's going on?" "Peggy swallowed a rock!" Micheal said. "Angelica, take Peggy to the nurse." "Yes sir. Come on Peggy." Angelica took Peggy's hand and took her to the nurse. "She swallowed a good one!" Cleves complained.