𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"Jeremy, Jack, and Veronica. You're up first. Jeremy will present."

"Once upon a time, there was a very ugly toad. He was so ugly, and everyone hated him. Until an uglier piece of toad crap came along. All the other toads hated him. His name was Charles Lee. The toads all died because he smelled so bad. The end."

"Okay, moving on. Crutchie, Heather Chandler, and Alex. Crutchie will present."
"Um... the cat.. s-sat... on the window— and he... he- "

"You can't even read, you're so stupid!" Charles said, laughing at him. Davey glared at him, and Jack punched him. "What'd you do that for?" "You can't keep your big ugly toad mouth shut!"

"I'll present!" Alex said. "The cat sat on the window and he fell and died. The end." Everyone was silent. "What the leaping lizards on a hot Arizona's day was that?" Evan said.

"Davey, John, Cleves. Davey will present." "Once upon time, there was a witch. She died. The end." "That's all?" "Yeah. We didn't get much done." Cleves said.

"Heather McNamara, Rich, Micheal. Heather McNamara will present." "Once u-upon a t-time, there was a d-dog. That's all we got done." "Oh, okay."

"Hercules, Charles, Maria. Maria will present." "O-once upon a.. time... there was a p-princess n-named Margaret. She was very p-pretty. S-she never g-got r-rescued, s-so the d-dragon ate her, and s-she died. The end." "Okay."

All the groups presented. Almost nobody got anything done, and all the stories ended in death.