𝚃𝚠𝚘

Almost everyone had already made friends.

Veronica has already made friends with Martha and JD, and the Heathers invited her to join their horse clan.

Jared, Evan, and Connor started hanging out too. (I forgot to introduce Evan)

The Schuyler sisters met the wolf clan. The Schuylers had the squirrel clan.

Jack and Crutchie decided to be best friends.

Katherine A., Katherine H., Katherine P., Cleves, Anne, and Jane all formed a cat clan.

"Snack time!"

Jared pulls out his bath bomb and unwraps it. Why is he doing that? He takes a huge bite out of the bath bomb. "JARED! GET THAT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! YOU CAN'T EAT THOSE!"

Everyone in the class just watches. "That looks tasty." John says. "SPIT OUT THE BATHBOMB!" "But it was cwonchy!"

"You can't eat those." "Why?" "They're not edible." "I don't know what that means." "It means you can't eat it, you could've died from eating that." "JARED'S GONNA DIE?" Evan screams, and starts crying. "Evan, he's not gonna die." All the kids start crying.

"It was cwonchy, and it tasted good." Jared threw up all over Katherine H. It was the same colors as the bath bomb. "YOU RUINED MY DRESS!" She starts crying. "Sowwy."

"Okay, it's time for recess." Well, this day is already a disaster. Can't possibly get worse from here.