𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

It was recess, and the kids went outside. Charles was blocking the slide again. "Let me go down!" Crutchie said. "No, you stupid face." "Don't call him a stupid face!" Jack said. "Move!" "Password." "I'm gonna password you!" Jack shoves him down the slide. "Owwwww!"

Jared was eating grass with Evan. He pulled something out of his bag. "Who wants bath bombs?" Jared had enough bath bombs for everyone. Everyone got their bath bombs, and when Charles came by, he shoved him away. "No bath bombs for you! You're mean!" Everyone started eating their bath bombs. "You're gonna die if you eat those!" Charles said, snickering.

Everyone spit out the bath bombs and started screaming and crying. Connor threw up, and dramatically fell to the ground. "He's dead!" "Oh snapaturtle! NO!" Evan started crying. "Want some sand? It'll make you feel better." Aaron said.
"No. I don't like sand." Maria and Jared gave Evan a big hug.

"What is going on out here?" "Connor died!" "He's not dead." "He is!" Jared said. Connor sat up. "I'm okay!" Evan and Jared hugged Connor. "Yay, you're not dead!"

"Time for lunch kids! And no more eating bath bombs!" The kids went inside. Aaron had a bag of sand. "Aaron, why do you eat sand?" Peggy asked. "So the word friend is spelled F-R-E-N-D. It has end in it. Sand is spelled S-A-N-D. There's no end in it, sand will never leave you." "Is sand your friend?" "Yes." Peggy gasped. "It has end in it! Sand will leave you!" Aaron starts screaming.

"That's it! I quit! I will never work at this school again!" Ms. Fleming stormed out, and the school day ended early.