Chapter 28- Knight In Shining Armour

"Help." I said weakly, I was tired of everything. Tired of the lies, tired of life, tired of running and tired of being helpless.

I looked at my surroundings but didn't recognise anything. It looked like a dungeon of sorts. I can see a door that leads up a narrow set of stairs. I tried to open the door when I first woke up, which was magically locked.

The next few days were spent banging on the door, screaming, making as much noise as I could. But it was as if no one was home. I've only seen Don once, when he came down to tell me to shut up.

I haven't eaten in I don't know how long anymore but all I can think about is Severus. How I wish he would swoop in and save the day like he always did. Be my knight in shining armour but I should've known that it wasn't going to happen.

He lied so easily to me. For all I know I could have been one of his missions. But a small part of me still thinks he was in love with me.

Sev's POV

It's been two weeks since Hazel was captured and I have found nothing. I am on my way to the Malfoy Manor to see If Lucius knows of her whereabouts.

I walked up the drive and knocked on the grand door. The door opened to reveal the face of Narcissa.

"Severus what a lovely surprise. Do Come in."

"No need for pleasantries Narcissa, where is your husband." I asked walking past her into the house.

"In his office but you best not disturb him, he has company." she told me warningly.

"I do not care, I'm here on urgent business." I ignore her warning and walk to his office.

I walked in to see Don and Lucius with glasses of whiskey in hand.

"You." He said, shocked.

I pulled out my wand and threw him up against the wall with my wand poking his throat.

"I wouldn't do that, Severus." I heard Lucius say from behind me. I feel a wand jabbing into my back.

"Where is she?" I  ask as threateningly as I possibly can.

"Where is who?" He asks with a menacing smile.

"WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS HAZEL." I yell in his face.

"Severus. You will never see your darling Hazel ever again." Hearing that pushed me over the edge and I no longer could restrain myself. I hit the left of his face with a rage filled right hook that knocked him out.

"Stupify!" Lucius threw a spell which I easily blocked. I sent a binding curse his way which he wasn't quick enough to block.

I left the two men on the floor and ran out to search the house.

"Hazel," I called out. No reply.

"Hazel!" No reply.

"HAZEL!" I called again.

"Severus!" I distantly heard, but that was enough to allow me to follow the voice. I continued calling her name until I reached the dungeon. That was when I saw her. On the floor with no meat on her bones.

"Hazel." I breathed out. I unlocked the door and ran to her.

"Hazel my darling, everything is okay, everythings going to be okay. Hold on for me please. Hold on. I'm so sorry this is all my fault."

"Severus." She said again, no more than a whisper.

"Shh, It's okay my love I'm here, you can rest now." That's all she needed to hear before she passed out from exhaustion.

I apparated us to St Mungo's and raced inside.

"Help! Someone help!" I yelled as I carried her in my arms. Poppy came up to us. She volunteers here on the holidays when there aren't any kids at Hogwarts.

"Severus what happened to her?"

"Poppy there's no time just please help her. She led me to a room and instructed me to lay her down.

She immediately got to work but I would not let her kick me out of the room this time. I stayed sitting next to Hazel, holding her hand while Poppy and the other medi witches did their thing.

I must've been about three hours later when they were finally finished.

"She has lost a lot of blood and hasn't eaten in 2 weeks. She will be okay but she needs a lot of rest." I nodded at her and she left us be. It wasn't long before I fell asleep with my head resting in her lap and my hand never letting go of hers.

A/N~ I know it has been forever since i've updated and I'm sorry. I've been super busy with work and lost the motivation to keep on writing. I'm sorry that this isn't the best chapter but don't worry this isn't the end.