Chapter 8- Randle Weaver

A/N~ above is what Randy looks like :)

I was walking to my first class on Monday, in a rather good mood. Charms is one of my best classes and Professor Flitwick loves me so hopefully this good mood will last.

I thought back to breakfast when I looked up at the staff table at Professor Snape. He gave me a nod that I can only assume was to thank me for last night. He looks well rested which made me smile.

I was almost at Charms when I turned the corner and slammed into someone. I fell down to the floor and hit my butt on the floor. Were these floors made of metal? Because that really hurt.

"Ooo watch it pretty lady, wouldn't want to hurt that perfect face of yours." Great, just great. It just had to be a Slytherin I bumped into.

Not just any Slytherin either, it was Randle Weaver, the hottest fifth year in the school. He was your typical pretty boy; sharp jawline, dirty blonde hair, perfect features, pureblood and most of all a total douchebag.

"Sorry Weaver, I wasn't watching where I was going." I said in apology

"Please, call me Randy. No harm no foul. Here let me help you" he said extending his hand to help me up. I grabbed on and helped me to my feet.

"Okay. Uh, Randy, thank you." he gave me a devilish smirk and went to go say something before he was cut off.

"Mr Weaver. Terrorising more students I see?" Snape said in his usual husky voice.

"It's not like that sir, I bumped into him and he helped me up." I said in defence before Randy could say anything. He merely raised his eyebrow in response.

"Very well. You both are late to class. Better scurry off before you BOTH get detention."

"Yes sir" Randle and I said simultaneously. Snape turned and walked in the opposite direction.

Randle walked me to class and took a seat next to me. As much as he was cute, he wasn't really my type. My type is more dungeon bat like if you catch my drift.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. Unless you count the poor hufflepuff girl who choked on a chicken bone at lunch. She was okay but was pretty shaken up.

I walked to my last class, I'll let you have one guess as to which class. I took my usual seat next to Layla and awaited Professor Snape's instructions.

We had to read the next 7 chapters of our advanced potions book. The bell went some time later and I packed my things and headed to the common room.

Layla and I sat by the fire until dinner. I was praying that dinner lasted forever so I wouldn't have to go to my stupid tutoring lesson afterwards.

I sat down and ate my dinner and it seemed my prayers were answered because it felt like dinner droned on forever. It felt like hours past before it was over. I got up and made my way down to the potions classroom.

I knocked on the door. "Enter" I heard from the other side of the door.

"Hello Professor, what will we be working today?"

"Well seeing as you're also struggling in Defence Against The Dark Arts the Headmaster has told me to give you help in that area too. But for today we will be working on your brewing of Calming Draught."

"I'll go collect my ingredients." he hummed in response. I went to the store cupboards and grabbed my ingredients. Once I was finished setting up I started brewing.

I went to put in the Crocodile Heart to the mix when my arm was grabbed.

"Pay attention Miss Montgomery, the next ingredient is not a Crocodile Heart"

I started panicking that he had a grip on my arm. I think he started to notice because he let my arm go roughly, as if he had to keep up his 'mean' persona.

"Sorry sir." I said in almost a whisper as I continued brewing the potion. Once I had finished and the potion was up to his standard I put It in vials.

"Excuse me Professor, but I was wondering if it would be okay if I kept a few vials of this?" I could really use some of these.

"What for?" he asked curiously. He even raised his eyebrow. God It was sexy when he did that.

"I tend to get over stressed and get panic attacks often, so I thought having a few vials on hand would be good." I said to him in hope he might feel a slight bit of pity and say yes.

"Well I don't see why not, but I trust that you will not exceed the proper dosage as it may be fatal."

"Yes sir." "This session is over, you may start to pack up." I did as I was told and packed the rest of the ingredients away in their proper places.

"Goodnight Professor,"

"Please Miss Montgomery, there's no need to be formal outside of class. Call me Severus."

"Well in that case, Call me Hazel." I said with a smile.

"Goodnight, Hazel." I loved the way my name fell from his lips. Merlin he's so gorgeous.

"Goodnight, Severus." I said with another smile.

And with that I left.

A/N short chapter I know, Im sorry.

Ill be updating soon, with a longer chapter most likely

Vote, Comment, Follow :)