Chapter 11- Party Time

A/N~ Above is Hazel's outfit for the party. 

Hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote! :)

Layla and I headed up to the dorms after dinner to get ready for the party tonight. I spent about 15 minutes trying on clothes before I found the perfect thing.

Layla helped me do my makeup, I decided on a natural face with a big black wing and a blush pink colour in my crease to make my hazel coloured eyes pop.

I stood in front of the mirror wearing a bright red lace bodysuit, black and red tartan pants and a black belt with a gold buckle.

I slipped on my gloss black Doc Martens and tied the laces.

"Wow Hazel you look Hot as fuck!" she said practically gawking at the sight of me.

"Thank you Lay, so do you," she was wearing a satin look two piece crop top and skirt, It was a pretty lavender colour. Not too practical for dancing I thought to myself.

"So, Is your little Slytherin boy Justin going to be there tonight?" I asked her, wiggling my eyebrows.

She blushed like crazy, "Omg he's so cute and sweet, you would hardly think he's a Slytherin. I really like him, Hay." she smiled from ear to ear, she looked so innocently happy.

"I'm so happy for you Lay, so are you two official yet?"

"Not yet, but soon I hope. Now come on, we don't want to be TOO fashionably late."

We made our way out of the dorm and down the stairs descending to the common room. As we entered, there were drunk teens everywhere. You could practically smell the sex hormones emmiting from them all. Muggle music was blaring and people were dancing.

"I'm going to go find Justin." Layla yelled at me in an attempt to make herself heard over the music.

"Okay, have fun don't do anything I wouldn't do!" she rolled her eyes "Yes Mum!" and with that she walked off disappearing into the crowd.

I stood there awkwardly before I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around in a flash with my wand at the ready out of habit.

"Woah pretty lady It's just me." Randy held his hands up innocently.

"Oh, I'm sorry Randy." I said smiling sheepishly. "You look amazing tonight. Care for a firewhiskey?" he asked, holding out a red party cup in front of him.

"Oh no thank you, I don't think that's a good idea. I don't exactly handle my liquor well." I said as an excuse. "C'mon, one drink." he said, shaking the cup, as a signal to take it.

"Fine. One drink!" I said taking the cup in defeat.

"One drink." he reassured.

"Now c'mon let's dance!" he said dragging me onto the dance floor.

******************************************************

Six drinks later, I was dancing on top of one of the tables. Dancing like a borderline stripper. I got down to get another drink.

I stumbled along the dance floor to the drink table and went to pour myself another drink.

"Hey Hazel. Would you want to stay in my room tonight?" he said, starting to pour my drink for me.

"Um, maybe another night Randy, I'm way too drunk and it's probably best if I stay in my own room." before he could say anything else one of my favourite songs came on, 'Give Me Everything' by Pitbull, Ne-yo, Alfrojack and Nayer.

"OMG THIS IS MY JAM." I grabbed my drink from Randy and ran back onto the table.

I started screaming the song and singing along.

"GIVE ME EVERYTHING TONIGHHHHTTT" I yelled as I danced.

 Layla joined me on the table and me and her were both dancing quite promiscuously. 

"GRAB SOMEBODY SEXY TELL EM HEY!" Me and Layla sang to each other as she grabbed me and twirled me around her. I was having the best time In a long time. It finally felt as if the pain was going away, like I was free. Or so I thought.

By the second chorus my head started to spin and I started seeing double.

I was either passing out from the amount of alcohol I ingested, or I had been drugged...

The music started to get turned down and I heard hushed voices. I started to stumble back and eventually I put my foot down only to find there was no table left and I was falling to the ground.

Not even a second later I fell down. Into very firm strong arms. I had been caught thankfully. The last thing my eyes saw before I completely passed out was the face of one Severus Snape with the look of worry plastered on his face.

 My Gods he was handsome. 

He was calling my name trying to keep me conscious but then...

Then everything went black. 

Another short one I know. Sort of a filler chapter really. Hope you enjoyed nonetheless 

-M