Caring For One Another

POV:Minx holy shit I just told Puffy that I love her.
These were the only words that flew through my head as I walked away from my computer. "I really hope she took that as friendship love, because things would be shockingly akkward if she didn't." The more I thought about it, the more that what I had said sank in. Tears began to fall from my face as I began crying. I sat there crying for around 5 minutes until I realized Puffy was calling me on discord. I quickly stopped crying and wiped my tears, answering the call. "Hey, what's up?" I internally cursed myself for sounding so upset. "Minx?! Are you okay you sound like you have been crying!" I smiled at how caring she was, it seemed like there was an endless amount of love pouring from this one soul, which seemed to radiate with it's own special glow. "Don't worry Puffy, I'm perfectly fine, just had a really bad morning and I'm a bit stressed." "Minx you need to take a break, no more streaming for a week, and I'm visiting you for your mental health's sake." "Wait what?" Was the only thing I was able to get out before Puffy left the call.

Author here, I'm so sorry this took so long to get out, I was enjoying time with my family and taking a mental health break. I'll try to be more consistent with the updates, and possibly make them longer, because my word count is pretty low. Author out.

Word count 260 words
I cant find the artist but the art is not mine