The juice disaster

Puffy POV
"Oh fuck." My eyes grew wide as I realized I said that out loud. "What?" Minx asked with a confused expression. "Uhm uh nothing! I just remembered I forgot to make my bed before coming here!" I lied through my teeth. Truth be told, I'm beginning to realize that I might have feelings for Minx, but im not sure and I have no way to express my own feelings. "Okay if you say so." Her voice almost sounded disappointed, like she had been anticipating something that never happened. I reached out and gently took the glass of juice from her and began drinking the delicious juice that was in the cup. While I wasn't looking, Minx began stroking my hair, which I would have gladly accepted if I was expecting it, but I wasn't, so I maybe sorta might have thrown the juice into the air, and it landed on her. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.  We both froze as the cold juice dripped off of Minx slowly, which were accompanied by bit of glass, which luckily didn't hurt her. "I- Minx oh my god I'm so sor- are you okay? Oh god this has to be some kind of nightmare." I quickly got up from my seat as warm tears began to form and stream down my face. I began rushing to the bathroom as Minx called my name over and over, but I just couldn't face her after that, so I just hid in the bathroom and locked the door. I could hear knocking as I began to sob quietly into one of the towels in the bathroom, which smelled like her, which made me cry harder. "Puffy! Puffy please okay the door, its okay, it really is. Im not mad, it wasn't even your fault!" There was something about her words that persuaded me to open the door, even though it was against my greater judgment. The door slowly cracked open before Minx slammed the door open, before wrapping me in a tight hug. I slowly crumpled to the floor as my own emotions and feelings got the best of me. This was so confusing! I loved her with all my heart, but I couldn't explain why I wanted to be something more than friends, and to the normal person it would have an easy answer, I have a crush in her, But its just not that easy. Minx Sat down with me before I rested my head on her chest. Her entire body seemed to radiate heat, and she began stroking my hair again, which was really calming. "It's okay Puffy, I got you, I always will." Maybe it is easy.

Hey yall! This is the long awaited next  part to the story, I might upload again today bc I have a rush of motivation and energy :)
Anyways, after every chapter im going to be doing this thing we're inask you how your day went, because I know how many people need to talk but can't, so my ears are open for the good and the bad :D
Have a nice day/night!
-Author
Art by @nopppan on Twitter