Wait, you do?

Puffy's POV

I can feel Minx pick me up and carry me to a bed, but I don't mind, because when we layed down she layed my head on her chest. I hope she doesnt look at my face, because im probably redder than a bag of regular doritos. I must admit, Minx is REALLY comfortable. Not just in the fact that she's nice to lay on, but she's lightly humming, and twirling her finger through my hair. Its really nice. Right before I completely dose off, I hear Minx mumble under her breath, "I love you Puffy, you will never under stand just how much I do." Did I hear that right? Did Minx just say she loves me? She loves me? Is it friendship love or romantic love? I began getting lost in my own thoughts, and questions are flying through my head at record speed, and my own heart was pounding in my chest. Questions were still flying, until I heard Minx say, "I wish we could be more than friends." Oh. OH. Oh wow, this is fantastic. I was so happy, over the moon maybe, because I wish we could be more than friends, too Minx. I love you too.

Good morning or afternoon or evening or night! I finally finished this chapter, it took a while because half way through writing it, my cat jumped on me and she was too cute to ignore her (I have a big soft spot for cats) and here is that cat:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Shes adorable :) do any of you wonderful people have any pets? Also I was thinking that now that we have hit 3,500 reads on this story I should do a qna sorta thing. Would you guys want that? You can ask m questions in the comments, and I'll put a few questions from myself in, too. Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful day or night, and I try to post soon :)
-author

We Have Each other     A Justaminx x Captain Puffy fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें