Why can't you see it

Minx POV

I hugged Minx tight as she layed on my chest. I felt horrible for making that happen, and even worse that Puffy blamed herself. "Minx?" I heard Puffy creaky voice whisper. "Yeah Puffy?" Is it possible that I could get another glass of juice?" I slightly chuckled, wondering how one person could be so silly. "Sure but your gonna need to get off of me first." "Oh uhm right sorry!" Puffy slowly climbed off of me, and not gonna lie I was disappointed, I craved her touch, does that sound weird? It probably is. Puffy walked out of the bathroom before me, as I had to use the bathroom first. I flushed and washed my hands before walking into the kitchen and being met by possibly the cutest thing ever. Puffy was wearing one of my hoodies. "Uh- I can explain! I was cold and-" "its fine you can keep it, you look adorable!" My cheeks burned while I said that, and it appeared that hers burned too, why made my stomach fill with butterflies. Why am I acting this way! I tried coming to the conclusion that I liked her, but I kinda reverted that conclusion. I can't like her, she's my best friend. Nothing else. Right? Right? Wrong. I was going to have to accept at some point that I had a crush on her, and there wasn't a more perfect time than now. I went to the fridge and grabbed another glass of orange juice, and gave it to Puffy. "So Puffy, do you like anyone, I mean in the like like sense." She stared at me for a second before saying, "I uh- no! I don't have a crush on anyone!" She said very quickly, and it kind of sounded like lie. Oh Puffy, why can't you see it?

Greetings people who read my book, you might know the drill by now if you read the last part, how was your day? Also another question what is yalls favorite video game? Mine is the sims 4 bc idk its really fun
-author
Artist: @mewciii