Wake up! - The Sun

POV: Minx I opened my eyes, only to be blinded by light. "Gah!" I quickly shielded my eyes with my hands, trying to save them from the blinding light. My purple hair was a tangled and frizzy mess. I looked like a monster. Looking at the time, it was 7:32 AM. "Are you fucking serious right now?!" I had 13 more minutes before my alarm went off. "The sun can be a real bitch sometimes." Since I was up, there was zero point trying to fall back asleep, especially with such little time.

I brushed my teeth, and attempted to brush my hair. I am glad I don't live with my parents anyone, or they would likely hear the longest string of swear words that they have ever heard. The task took 15 minutes to complete and by the end I was exhausted. The hot shower that I took afterwards was much needed.

I got out of the shower after washing my hair, wrapping it up in a tower. I went to my bedroom and threw on a t-shirt and blue jeans. I made avocado toast for breakfast, and was enjoying it when Puffy sent me a text message.
P=Puffy
M=Minx
Puffy

P: Hi Minx! I hope you're having a good morning. :)
I wish, but I woke up to sun in my eyes and then had to brush out my hair, which was a tangled mess :M

I smiled at the text Puffy send me. She always sent little messages like this. "These little messages are adorable, just like Puf- woah woah woah what am I thinking?! She's my best friend!"

Puffy
P: Want to call on discord?

M: Sure!

I finished my last bit of avocado toast and rushed to my computer, ready to call Puffy. "Hi Puffy! How are you doing?" "I've been doing good, but it sounds like you had a rough morning." Her voice was glaced with concern. "Oh yeah, not the greatest way to start the day, but I'm fine don't worry." I told her, reassuringly. "Oh phew, I got worried."

I smiled a deep smile, because as much as I didn't want to admit it, I loved her. Everything about her was perfect. Her soft voice, lovely smile, and sweet aditude was enough for me. I got lost in a vein of thought, thinking about her when I heard a voice saying "Minx? Are you there?" "Huh? Oh yeah I just got lost in a though train." "Oh that happens to me all the time. If you don't mind me asking, what were you thinking about?"

Shit, I'm a horrible lier, especially when it comes to Puffy. I was screwed.

Word count: 450 words.
A

rtist @_spoopy_bird_