How long can i hide it?

Puffy POV

I couldn't help but notice the defeated look on Minx's face as I lied to her and told her I didn't like liked someone, it was like someone had told her that her pet had died. "Hey are you good?" "Yeah I'm all good, some orange juice just streamed down my back." "You should go take a shower or something, you're gonna get sticky." She snorted and my chest flushed. God ive fallen so hard for this woman. "Okay Puffy ill take a shower, you can just watch TV or something." I gave her a smile and a thumbs up. "You should smile more often, your smile is beautiful." My cheeks felt like they were about to catch on fire, and my entire body felt like if had gained a million degrees. I brushed it off and went to go watch TV,  before realizing I couldn't find the remote. "I'll just ask Minx." I mumbled to myself. I walked down the hall and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. Guess what? No answer. I opened the door, becoming concerned, only to see Minx taking the glass out of her hair, and SHE WAS NAKED. "OH FUCK SORRY SORRY!" I threw my hands over my eyes as I quickly sped out of the bathroom. Guess ill just find the remote myself. I eventually found it in between the couch cushions, but no matter how much tv I watched, I couldn't get the picture of Minx out of my brain, and my cheeks still burned. This can't last forever, and im beginning to wonder how long I can hide it.

3 updates in one day after over two months of no updates, seems reasonable. Anyways, are yall taken or single? I'm taken by two bc polyamory.
-author
Artist is unknown