Part of Me

POV: Minx
  Well Puffy was coming over soon, and to be quite honest I was really nervous. I didn't want Puffy to find out I liked her. Really though, who doesn't like Puffy? She's kind and beautiful. I had come to terms with the fact that I liked her rather recently, but there had been signs that I had a crush on her and didn't even know it. I remember when she came our to me as bisexual, my brain immediately went to the thought of "yes! We have a chance with her!" The thought really did confuse me, but my brain knew things that not even I knew. I managed to shake myself out of my thought train and look around my house. Oh my fucking god this place looks like a disaster. I spent the rest of the day cleaning up my house, but that wasn't easy at all. I almost puked when I found some rotten cheese in the back of my fridge. Or the ants nest that was in the shed. "How the hell was I living like this?!" This was the 1 million dollar question that nobody would be answering anytime soon. By the end of the day I has somehow managed to clean my house, which was impressive considering it had went from a freak show to a clean home in one days time. I looked at a picture I had of Puffy. The one thought that streaked across my mind was "no wonder I love her, she just feels like a part of me."

Authors note: Well here is chapter 5 or something. I know I said that I would be taking a mental health break, but all the support on this book has really given me motivation to make more parts, so thank you for all your nice comments. Chapter 6 will be coming either Thursday or Friday. If they come later or earlier than that don't be surprised, I have zero sense of time. We'll that's all I have to say, author out.