Its beautiful like you

Puffy POV

"Can I see it?" I asked, as I wanted to see the painting that Minx had painted, and besides she promised she would show me. A startled and afraid look crossed her face, but ill just pass it off as some social anxiety. "Uh- y-yeah sure ill show you it." Minx walked back to her room and came back out carrying a large canvas. She slowly turned the canvas around and it was a picture of ME. It was beautiful and my heart skipped a beat when I oozed at it. "Oh wow Minx! This is beautiful! Just like you." That last part just kinda slipped out without me realizing what I just said. Her checks turned bright pink when I said that, and she replied with, "your beautiful yourself." "Awww thank you!" I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug, and buried my face into her shoulder. "Puffy has anyone ever told you that your fucking adorable?" "You just did so I guess" "Oh lord dont start being a smartass PLEASE." I snorted softly, and blushed a lot. Good thing I had my face hidden. "Lets go sit on the couch, its much more comfortable than standing." "Okay" While we were walking to the couch, I noticed something about the painting that I hadn't notice before. Why did I have a heart around myself? I hope its for the reason I think it is....

And this is motivation burst number two, so have another part while you are enjoying you day/night. The question this time is are yall morning people or night owls? I'm a complete night owl. Also when I hit 5k reads should I do something like a qna or something?
-author