Ah crap, shes hot

POV:Minx
  I was waiting at the airport for Puffy to arrive. I figured, since she was flying to see me, I might as well pick her up because that a nice thing to do I guess.

I was standing around aimlessly, just waiting for Puffy, went I heard that her flight was landing. I turned around to go meet her but she was already coming out. (We already know you're bisexual Puffy.) Went I layed my eyes on Puffy, my face went the color of a ripe tomato. I had seen Puffy before, but she was so attractive in person. "H-hi Minx!" Her adorable voice chirped through my ears. I also noticed the small studder in her voice, which was strange, but I didn't think much of it. "Hi Puffy, we should get going back to my house, I hate airports. Puffy and I began to walk to my car. The ride to my house was uneventful, and we arrived at my house. "Wow Minx, your house is beautiful!" Puffy said, in an almost inaudible voice. "Thank you" I said with a small giggle. I wasn't used to getting compliments about my house, considering that there wasn't people over very much, and it was a disaster mist of the time, but I cleaned it up just for Puffy. Dear god Becca, you really never stop thinking gay do you? "Would you like something to drink? Like coffee or orange juice? I'll take orange juice please". I went to my fridge and poured a glass for Puffy. I went to give the drink to Puffy, but I noticed that her face was red. "Puffy are you alright? Your face is quite red. Puffy's expression was unreadable, but in a soft voice I heard her murmur "oh fuck".

A/N
1k read is honestly insane! So I made an update for once, even though school sucks. Honestly thank you guys for supporting me while I'm writing this book, and being patient with my slow updates.
Artist is unknown