Lovely Lying

POV: Puffy "O-oh, it was nothing!" Minx said in her lying voice. She had a voice she used when she was lying, but I decided not to push it because it was her business. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me, I'm not going to push it." I could envision the look of relief on her beautiful face. Beautiful face?! What was I thinking?! She is my best friend, not my crush, she can't be, can she? I broke the silence first. "Do you wanna stream or something?" "That sounds nice, let's get to it." "Heyyyy chat!" I heard Minx say in her usual happy voice. "Hi guys!" I said in my normal, more calm tone. "Uhhhh Puffy? What are we doing this stream?"

Squigglemaster69: DRUGS
Squigglemaster69: DO DRUGS

"What? No!" I giggled at her response. "We could play Minecraft" I offered.
15 minutes later
"AHHHHHHHHH" Minx was screaming at the top of her lungs, causing be to break out into fits of laughing and yelling at the same time. "PUFFY HELP MEEEE"
CaptainPuffy was slain by Zombie
"Uhhhh heh heh" "PUFFY!!"
Justaminx was slain by Zombie
"FUCK" "Oh dear, we got killed."
Two hours of screaming and cursing later, I ended the stream, and Minx did the same. "That was a lot of fun." "Yeah we should do it again sometime." "I needed to go to the store to get something, bye Puffy!" "Bye!" "I love you!" And with that, she left. I stood there stunned. Did Minx just say she loved me?

257 words