Its normal for bestfriends do that, right?

Minx POV

I sat down on the couch and looked over at Puffy, who was looking at the paint that I made for her. I wonder what's shes thinking, and I also wonder if she's catching on. "Hey Puffy, what do you want to watch?" "Uhmm this is gonna sound stupid but I really like Spongebob..." "WAIT ME TOO" Her eyes light up with a glow that could make my heart melt. I flipped on the television and waved for Puffy to sit next to me. She walked over and relaxed into the couch. I put my arm around her shoulder and layed my head on my shoulder. I could of sworn I heard her giggle. We watch for a really long time, before I begin hearing small little snores coming from Puffy. "Aww, you fell asleep? Okay ill bring you to bed." I slowly wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up gently. I will admit that I was very tired too, so I may have just brought her to my bed instead if the guest bed, but hey? We're bestfriends, it's normal for bestfriends to do that, right?

Fucking finally ;-;
I finished a chapterrrrrr
So like my life has been really fucking interesting since we last spoke. I identify as a trans male now, and im pansexual. So sorry for not updating, gender dysphoria is a bitch ;-; so moving on, for the people who have been following this story for a while, did anything interesting happen since the last time I posted?